Closed. We will stay. Grand Floridian Reservation. 2BR 8/26-9/1. $5000 Galaxy’s Edge $14 PP. Labor Day Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like to Dis

Wish we were there!!!!!
Hi
I have a reservation at the Grand Floridian 2 BR standard view from 8/26-9/1.
Star Wars opens this week and it’s Labor Day weekend.

My Daughter starts college that week and we cannot go so I’d like to sell the reservation $5000.

Thanks
Sean

Last edited:

The reservation was 356 points.
That’s $14.05 per point for prime week at primetime- Galaxy’s Edge opening week and Labor Day weekend.

Not sure if you can bank the points for next year, but I would be interested in a 2BR VGF for September 2020. I would actually only need 239 of them, which would leave a little left over to use yourselves or rent out.

Obviously, I know September 2020 isn't booking yet, but we are pretty firm on these plans (already have a cruise on the books just prior).

Anyway, if you are interested, just let me know.

Not sure if you can bank the points for next year, but I would be interested in a 2BR VGF for September 2020. I would actually only need 239 of them, which would leave a little left over to use yourselves or rent out.

Obviously, I know September 2020 isn't booking yet, but we are pretty firm on these plans (already have a cruise on the books just prior).

Anyway, if you are interested, just let me know.

Sorry I can’t help with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter