CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

JandD Mom

Striving for a magical life!
Hi All,

I have 60 points left which expire in August 2020, but they can be banked into my next UY and would then expire in 2021. I can also borrow from 2021 to make reservations after Sept 2020.

I have 440 points with a September UY. Some points expire 8/31/20 and most expire 8/31/21. I can bank and/or borrow all points. Points are for rent at $17 per point.

If you are interested, please provide your travel dates, number of people, room size and view/category and which resorts you are interested in.

I can currently book at Boardwalk 11 months out. This is great for anyone looking for F&WF and next year's holidays. Any other resorts I can book only if it's within 7 months or less.

We have rented multiple times before and have excellent references
. We can accept Paypal, Venmo and Square Cash but we are willing to work with you if there's some other payment system you want to use, so long as we do not have to pay fees to accept the payment.

We will work with you on payments, and terms will depend on whether we need to bank/borrow points and how close in the booking would be.

We provide a rental contract for our mutual protection. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey there, would you be able to do a week in January at Boardwalk in 2021? What would the price be for that? Also hoping on booking DDDP and tickets (it's my first time going through this process so I'm not sure how it all works).

Hey there, would you be able to do a week in January at Boardwalk in 2021? What would the price be for that? Also hoping on booking DDDP and tickets (it's my first time going through this process so I'm not sure how it all works).

Hi there, I would be able to do it but unfortunately it's too soon to do that. It can be booked in February 2020, depending on what dates you want. If you want to check back with me closer to that time I may be able to help you then. Or send me a PM and we can talk about how that would work!

Hi All,

I have 440 points with a September UY. Some points expire 8/31/20 and most expire 8/31/21. I can bank and/or borrow all points. Points are for rent at $17 per point.

If you are interested, please provide your travel dates, number of people, room size and view/category and which resorts you are interested in.

I can currently book at Boardwalk 11 months out. This is great for anyone looking for F&WF and next year's holidays. Any other resorts I can book only if it's within 7 months or less.

We have rented multiple times before and have excellent references. We can accept Paypal, Venmo and Square Cash but we are willing to work with you if there's some other payment system you want to use, so long as we do not have to pay fees to accept the payment.

We will work with you on payments, and terms will depend on whether we need to bank/borrow points and how close in the booking would be.

Hello, I am looking to stay at the Boardwalk from Nov 14-21, 2020. I am looking for a studio with an obstructed (not garden/boardwalk) view. Do you have availability for that? And what would the cost be? Thank you! Mike

Hi All,

We have rented multiple times before and have excellent references. We can accept Paypal, Venmo and Square Cash but we are willing to work with you if there's some other payment system you want to use, so long as we do not have to pay fees to accept the payment.

Hello, JandD Mom.

I think that I know the answer to my question, but I am not sure.

I would like to make a BWV studio reservation starting November 29, 2020, Sunday for 21-nights.

I think that you can't make reservations after your expiration date, right?

My 11-month reservation start date to call DVC would be 01/01/2020.

My home resort is DVC.

Respectfully, Ray

Hello, I am looking to stay at the Boardwalk from Nov 14-21, 2020. I am looking for a studio with an obstructed (not garden/boardwalk) view. Do you have availability for that? And what would the cost be? Thank you! Mike

Hi Mike, I am sorry, the only thing available for the entire time is the deluxe pool/garden view at 107 points. I would be willing to book it and waitlist it for you. I have had luck with that. But nothing is guaranteed.

Hello, JandD Mom.

I think that I know the answer to my question, but I am not sure.

I would like to make a BWV studio reservation starting November 29, 2020, Sunday for 21-nights.

I think that you can't make reservations after your expiration date, right?

My 11-month reservation start date to call DVC would be 01/01/2020.

My home resort is DVC.

Respectfully, Ray

Hi Ray, would you PM me? I am not sure if you're looking for a point transfer or for me to make a reservation. I am happy to help! Also, my points will not expire until 8/31/21 if I bank the few I have from this year into next year. So there won't be a problem.

Hi All,

Hi,

I’m interested in renting November 15-20th at Boardwalk. Is it available?

Thanks!

Hi Tara, there are no Standards for that whole time. I can get a pool/garden view for check in on 11/15 and check out on 11/20 for 75 points and then waitlist it. If you are interested in doing that please PM me.

Hello! We are looking for a Standard Studio at BWV Nov 27 - Dec 4 or Nov 28 - Dec 5, 2020. Thank you for checking for us.

Hi - We're looking for a BWV Studio from Oct 16-31, 2020 (15 nights).

Not sure if this would be possible but please let me know.

Thanks!

It is possible and would be 230 points. However, it is not possible for me to work out a rental with you until you are able to use the board's PM system. If you would please take care of that and then PM me we can work it out if it's still available. Thanks!

It is possible and would be 230 points. However, it is not possible for me to work out a rental with you until you are able to use the board's PM system. If you would please take care of that and then PM me we can work it out if it's still available. Thanks!
Sorry, I just checked and looks like I need at least 10 post before I can PM. Is there any other way we can discuss?... Perhaps I can post my email address and then remove it once you've confirmed you've seen it?.... Or is this against board rules?

Thanks!

Sorry, I just checked and looks like I need at least 10 post before I can PM. Is there any other way we can discuss?... Perhaps I can post my email address and then remove it once you've confirmed you've seen it?.... Or is this against board rules?

Thanks!
Hi, I am sorry, the board does not allow posting of email addresses or personal info. So until you get at least 10 posts there's nothing I, or anyone, can do. There are some other boards that will help you get 10 posts and I suggest you check them out. DIS has a lot of different types of boards for a lot of interests. You can also check out this Board: https://www.disboards.com/forums/welcome-to-the-dis.83/

Thank you for your understanding. I value these boards as a great resource for honest DVC owners and would not want to do anything that violates the rules here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!