CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a boardwalk view studio or Beach Club villas. Any weekend in October 2020 or the first 2 weekends in November 2020. 2 nights (Friday, Saturday) Is there any availability? Thanks so much!

I need 12-2020 Boardwalk points for a Dec 2020 reservation I'm short for. Would be willing to pay to rent them.

Hi! To work out what you need I need to be able to send you a PM and you’re account is not able to do that yet . When you are able to PM please send me a message to see if we can work it out.

I am looking for a boardwalk view studio or Beach Club villas. Any weekend in October 2020 or the first 2 weekends in November 2020. 2 nights (Friday, Saturday) Is there any availability? Thanks so much!

Hi, I apologize for missing your message, but I never received a notification for some reason.

I only own at Boardwalk so I can only book there this far out. Unfortunately there are no Fri-Sat night stays in October and November until Nov 21-22.

If that is something you are interested in, please send me a PM.

Hi! To work out what you need I need to be able to send you a PM and you’re account is not able to do that yet . When you are able to PM please send me a message to see if we can work it out.
Was this directed to me or someone else? Thanks.

I need 12-2020 Boardwalk points for a Dec 2020 reservation I'm short for. Would be willing to pay to rent them.

Hi there!
I'm looking for a deluxe studio, 3 people, no view preferences. Dates would be Nov 9 to Nov 16. I believe that would be in thas realm of 78 points though. Working on my 10 posts so I can PM if it's available.

Thanks!

Hi

I see Boardwalk Standard Sept 1 - Sept 4th is available for 30 pts. I am also willing to extend a day if it becomes available.

Thanks!

Hi there!
I'm looking for a deluxe studio, 3 people, no view preferences. Dates would be Nov 9 to Nov 16. I believe that would be in thas realm of 78 points though. Working on my 10 posts so I can PM if it's available.

Thanks!

Hi There, sorry all that's available is the Garden/Pool view at Boardwalk and that would be 107 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter