CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I was wondering if there was availability at BWV 11/11/20-11/25/20 in a 1 bedroom standard view. Thank you for your time.

Hi there, Im extremely new to all of this, but are you able to book anything for August of 2020?

Hi There! Yes I can if it's available. Please send me a PM and let me know what you're looking for. ALso please note I am going to be very tied up at work today so it's possible I may not be able to respond until this evening. Thanks for your patience.

Looking to stay November 20- Nov 26 in 1 bedroom at BWV, standard view. Have rented in past, will PM as well.

Thank you!

Hi All,

I have 440 points with a September UY. Some points expire 8/31/20 and most expire 8/31/21. I can bank and/or borrow all points. Points are for rent at $17 per point.

If you are interested, please provide your travel dates, number of people, room size and view/category and which resorts you are interested in.

I can currently book at Boardwalk 11 months out. This is great for anyone looking for F&WF and next year's holidays. Any other resorts I can book only if it's within 7 months or less.

We have rented multiple times before and have excellent references. We can accept Paypal, Venmo and Square Cash but we are willing to work with you if there's some other payment system you want to use, so long as we do not have to pay fees to accept the payment.

We will work with you on payments, and terms will depend on whether we need to bank/borrow points and how close in the booking would be.

We provide a rental contract for our mutual protection. Thanks!

Hi All,

I have 440 points with a September UY. Some points expire 8/31/20 and most expire 8/31/21. I can bank and/or borrow all points. Points are for rent at $17 per point.

If you are interested, please provide your travel dates, number of people, room size and view/category and which resorts you are interested in.

I can currently book at Boardwalk 11 months out. This is great for anyone looking for F&WF and next year's holidays. Any other resorts I can book only if it's within 7 months or less.

We have rented multiple times before and have excellent references. We can accept Paypal, Venmo and Square Cash but we are willing to work with you if there's some other payment system you want to use, so long as we do not have to pay fees to accept the payment.

We will work with you on payments, and terms will depend on whether we need to bank/borrow points and how close in the booking would be.

We provide a rental contract for our mutual protection. Thanks!
I am looking for 12/29 - 01/03/2020. Need 6 person. Any resort would be welcome at this point being so close to the actual date of arrival. Trying to surprise family.

I am looking for 12/29 - 01/03/2020. Need 6 person. Any resort would be welcome at this point being so close to the actual date of arrival. Trying to surprise family.

I am sorry but it's pretty short notice. I could find nothing available.

I am looking for a studio at BW or YC for 3 nights in September. The 20-23 or 22-25. Not picky on view. Please let me know if you can help me out! Thanks! Karen

I’m looking for options for a family of 4 (includes teenager and 20 month old) the last week of January 2020. No preferences on views or locations, only availability. Thanks.

Hi There, a studio should work fine. However I need dates. Also please check the point charts as I have 60 points and that is not enough for 7 nights at most of the resorts.

I'm looking for a studio at BWV three nights the week of 4/19 for two adults, so like 4/19 to 4/22 or 4/20-4/23, ect. Please let me know!

I'm looking for a studio at BWV three nights the week of 4/19 for two adults, so like 4/19 to 4/22 or 4/20-4/23, ect. Please let me know!

Hi Sarah, I am sorry but the week is sold out. It's waitlist only for all nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!