Closest Starbucks to Contemporary

briternik

Mouseketeer
We usually get our Starbucks fix in the parks. However, we will be driving from BLT to AK and would like to just drive through and get it so we don't have to take the time. Where is the closest location? I am assuming that the parks still don't allow mobile ordering? Thanks!

There's not really a "fast" way to do it, unfortunately. Looking at Google maps, there are a couple in Celebration and one at a Target just SW of AK.

You might consider grabbing something at Common Grounds in the lobby of the Contemporary - as a fellow Starbucks addict, I found it perfectly passable.

The one in Celebration is tough to find even with a GPS. But I believe that is the closest out side of the parks.

There's not really a "fast" way to do it, unfortunately. Looking at Google maps, there are a couple in Celebration and one at a Target just SW of AK.

You might consider grabbing something at Common Grounds in the lobby of the Contemporary - as a fellow Starbucks addict, I found it perfectly passable.

I second this. Whichever Joffrey's blend they are serving at Common Grounds is my favorite on property. As a side note, does anyone know which blend it is? The line was really long when I was there so I didn't go back and ask.

I love Starbucks as well but I can't think of a drive through that's on the way. Have you considered bringing your own Starbucks ground coffee for the coffee maker in the room? I know, I know... it never tastes the same and you can't do all the cool stuff with a standard coffee maker.
We have stayed at BLT a couple times recently and the coffee maker is the standard 8-12 cup with built-in filter. Hope this helps.

There is no Starbucks on the route between BLT & AK. It's going to take you a lot more time to travel to one with a drive thru than just ordering one at the Starbucks inside AK. You can mobile order at the SB in Disney Springs, but I haven't tried it in the parks lately.

Thanks for the replies! Actually, we have no regular coffee drinkers. We drink frapps, macchiato, and latte's. Guess we will run to a ride then take a Starbucks break in the park.

Thanks for the replies! Actually, we have no regular coffee drinkers. We drink frapps, macchiato, and latte's. Guess we will run to a ride then take a Starbucks break in the park.

We don’t rope drop rides. We rope drop Starbucks. :sad2:

My kids just love it so I bite my tongue over missing the best time for rides. Whatever makes them happy...

We don’t rope drop rides. We rope drop Starbucks. :sad2:

My kids just love it so I bite my tongue over missing the best time for rides. Whatever makes them happy...

This is my struggle too!! I function better with my Starbucks fix :coffee: but the Hubby has zero patience for me to get it at rope drop. I even get anxious about getting to a ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter