Closing is done and now we have 10 days til we are in the system!!!

KingOMiami

Mouseketeer
<SIGH> I got an email from Timeshare Closing Services yesterday and the paperwork has been sent to Disney for the change of ownership and to get DW and I into the DVC system. I figure a week from Monday and I am going to call MS and hopefully book a studio for mid-December for around 4 days.

I just wanted to thank the folks who gave great advice in our purchase and in helping to keep the chaos to a minimal level.

Now I feel as though I can truly say Welcome Home :-)

I was told by the Timeshare Closing Services that mine was sent to Disney on Feb 28, and to check in 10 business days. Yesterday my member handbook arrived, I called MS and I was in the system!!! A week earlier that I thought it would be. Was I excited!! :woohoo:

Good luck with yours.

Jerry

Ours were sent to Disney two days ago!!! They are now recorded (you can view them on the auditor's website). :yay: As with you guys, we are just waiting :hourglass to get into the system and to get our Disney materials.

A big "welcome home neighbor" to those who posted!!! :dance3:

First of all, welcome home!

With "getting in the system," don't be surprised if you are in the system, but have no points at first. When we purchased, we went in the computer system on one day, and then the points were put in the second day. It's apparently a two-part process.

Be sure to double check all of the points on your account, because there are occasional discrepancies, and it's a lot easier to fix mistakes right away.

Also, whenever you make a ressie, always take a few minutes to double check your points, where the points for that ressie came from, how many are left, etc. Again, much easier to fix mistakes at the outset than later, and "pobody's nerfect!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter