Closing Time!!

I emailed again. I have no shame. I paid thousands of dollars for something. I’m tired of waiting hahaha. 🤣🤣
just got an email back from member services saying I should be getting my emails by the end of the week.

Almost there. Getting very antsy to see the new contract on our profile!

Home: Polynesian
Broker: DVC Resale Market
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 3/22/2020
Offer accepted: 3/22/2020
Sent to ROFR: 3/23/2020
Passed ROFR: 4/7/2020
Closing docs received: 4/20/2020
Closing docs returned: 4/24/2020
Seller returned closing docs: 5/1/2020?
Closing: 5/21/2020
Deed recorded: 5/22/2020
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

Home: Polynesian
Broker: DVC Resale Market
Title Company: Mason Title
Offer made: 6/29/2020
Offer accepted: 6/29/2020
Sent to ROFR: 7/1/2020
Passed ROFR:
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Seller returned closing docs:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

I got the same reply! Let me know if you hear anything.

My deed was recorded 5/22 and the contract appeared on my account 6/26. I had asked 2x when it would be complete (small worry that it was all a scam...lol). So perhaps squeaky wheel?

Hopefully yours is added soon. I am still awaiting my points to load.

Last edited:
My feed was recorded 5/22 and the contract appeared on my account 6/26. I had asked 2x when it would be complete (small worry that it was all a scam...lol). So perhaps squeaky wheel?

Hopefully yours is added soon. I am still awaiting my points to load.
I have emailed several times. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ At this point I’m just annoyed.

Home: Beach Club
Broker:Fidelity
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: April 9
Offer accepted: April 14
Sent To ROFR: April 28
Passed ROFR: June 16
Closing Documents received and returned: June 18
Seller returned closing documents: June 29
Closing: July 2
Deed recorded: July 2
Contract showing up in membership:
Points in account:

2 more steps to go!

Home: SSR
Broker: DVC resale
Title Company: Mason (down payment with magic vacation title, but the broker asked to change)
Offer made: June 7
Offer accepted: June 8
Sent To ROFR: June 10
Passed ROFR:
Closing Documents received and returned:
Seller returned closing documents:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

This is our first DVC contract. We put the money of our cancelled disney holiday in a contract.

Home: SSR
Broker: DVC resale
Title Company: Magic
Offer made: July 1
Offer accepted: July 1
Sent To ROFR: July 2
Passed ROFR:
Closing Documents received and returned:
Seller returned closing documents:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

Really excited to join DVC so fingers crossed!

Home: Beach Club
Broker:Fidelity
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: April 9
Offer accepted: April 14
Sent To ROFR: April 28
Passed ROFR: June 16
Closing Documents received and returned: June 18
Seller returned closing documents: June 29
Closing: July 2
Deed recorded: July 2
Points in account:

2 more steps to go!
Jealous that you’re already closed!! I passed ROFR on the same date, but still haven’t received closing docs. I’ve almost always used Mason as the title company but this time I just went with the broker’s default, TRCS, and I think I’ve learned my lesson to always use Mason. :-)

Jealous that you’re already closed!! I passed ROFR on the same date, but still haven’t received closing docs. I’ve almost always used Mason as the title company but this time I just went with the broker’s default, TRCS, and I think I’ve learned my lesson to always use Mason. :-)

I passed on 6/18, I'm also using Mason, and I haven't seen any closing docs as of yet.

Our contract finally showed up on our account today. We closed on 1 June so it took 34 days.

That's goodish to hear. We closed 6/3 and I just checked my account -- nothing yet. So maybe we're getting close...

Deed recorded 5-22 finally got our points on 6-26 but our home resort BRV was already booked for our spring break trip and have been checking daily since and as we were eating breakfast at Kona cafe this morning it came available! We were staying at SSR this weekend from a trip that was postponed from points we rented from spring break this year and the owner was kind enough to book us again for the 3 nights we missed and it was amazing! The only resort available was SSR and we LOVED it. I will not sleep on this resort again! We love Wilderness Lodge and AKL bur if we have to settle for SSR we would be happy. I am so happy with our purchase and look forward to many stays. Question is how long till we buy more points?

I talked to member admin today on the phone and they stated there's only a few people working and they are a around 4 week behind for current DVC members adding resale and 6-8 weeks behind for non-DVC members adding resale...so for me I'm looking for points in my account right around the end of this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter