Closing Time!!

I just received my email with one time activation code (closed on 11/18). Very impressed with turnaround time. I'm going to call after work to see if they can give me the club ID (anyone had any luck doing this), as I'm leaving town tomorrow and don't want to miss it in my mailbox.

Calling after hours was a mistake. The young lady who answered the phone said the only folks who can give me the club ID is member administration, and they leave at 5:00 EST.

Calling after hours was a mistake. The young lady who answered the phone said the only folks who can give me the club ID is member administration, and they leave at 5:00 EST.
Yes only member administration. You can Send a Email. Get my ID After 1 Hour

Update******
Home: Animal Kingdom Villas
Title Company: Magic vacation Title
Offer made: 10/16/2019
Offer accepted: 10/17/19
Sent to ROFR: 10/17/19
Passed ROFR: 10/30/19
Closing docs received: 11/5/19
Closing docs returned: 11/12/19
Seller returned closing docs:11/12/19
Closing: 11/15/19
Deed recorded:11/19/19
Account showing new contract: 11/27/19
Points in my account:

Home: PVB
Passed ROFR: 10/31/19
Closing docs returned: 11/5/19
Seller returned closing docs:11/14/19
Closing: 11/14/19
Deed recorded:11/18/19
Account showing new contract: 11/26/19
Points in my account:11/27/19

** UPDATE***

Home: BLT
Broker: DVC Resale Market
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 10/05/19
Offer accepted: 10/07/19
Sent to ROFR: 10/10/19
Passed ROFR: 10/29/19
Closing docs received: 11/05/19
Closing docs returned: 11/06/19
Funds sent: 11/06/19
Seller returned closing docs: 11/13?
Closing: 11/19/19
Deed recorded on OC site: 11/20/19
Received E-mail with one-time code: NA
Contract Visible on member site: 11/29/19
Received welcome letter: NA
Points in my account:

Soooo Close....! Was very surprised to see the contract pop up today, it's the first time I haven't checked more than once a day LOL~

So hopefully points Monday or Tuesday!

Soooo Close....! Was very surprised to see the contract pop up today, it's the first time I haven't checked more than once a day LOL~

So hopefully points Monday or Tuesday!
Just curious, if you did not receive the letter, then how were you able to log into the site? I received my email & one time code a few days ago but I still cannot log in because I do not have my member number or club ID number. I tried to call and ask but they would not give it to me. They said if I did not have my ID number then they could not verify that I was really me. LOL. Kind of odd that they send you a link and an email to the website before you have the proper information to log in.. What's the secret here?

Just curious, if you did not receive the letter, then how were you able to log into the site? I received my email & one time code a few days ago but I still cannot log in because I do not have my member number or club ID number. I tried to call and ask but they would not give it to me. They said if I did not have my ID number then they could not verify that I was really me. LOL. Kind of odd that they send you a link and an email to the website before you have the proper information to log in.. What's the secret here?
I’m already an owner, this is a second contract😁

Final update....
Update******
Home: Animal Kingdom Villas
Passed ROFR: 10/30/19
Closing docs returned: 11/12/19
Seller returned closing docs:11/12/19
Closing: 11/15/19
Deed recorded:11/19/19
Account showing new contract: 11/27/19
Points in my account:11/30/19

Called member services today and they loaded the points for me.

Home: SSR
Title Company: First American Title
Offer made: 10/14/2019
Offer accepted: 10/14/19
Sent to ROFR: 10/22/19
Passed ROFR: 11/5/19
Closing docs received: 11/8/19
Closing docs returned: 11/13/19
Seller returned closing docs:11/20/19
Closing: 11/20/19
Deed recorded:11/22/19
Account showing new contract: 11/30/19
Points in my account:11/30/19

International Seller

Can someone remind me what happens after the deed is recorded and expected time-line?

Sorry on a Disney Cruise so don't have all my stuff. Our deeds just got recorded today on our first two contracts.

Can I call/email or do I need to wait for certain things?

Can someone remind me what happens after the deed is recorded and expected time-line?

Sorry on a Disney Cruise so don't have all my stuff. Our deeds just got recorded today on our first two contracts.

You have to wait for the activation code witch comes from Disney. After you recieved the code, you can call or send email to Member Administration to get your Club ID

** Final UPDATE***

Home: BLT
Offer made: 10/05/19
Offer accepted: 10/07/19
Sent to ROFR: 10/10/19
Closing docs received: 11/05/19
Closing docs returned: 11/06/19
Funds sent: 11/06/19
Seller returned closing docs: 11/13?
Closing: 11/19/19
Deed recorded on OC site: 11/20/19
Received E-mail with one-time code: NA
Contract Visible on member site: 11/29/19
Received welcome letter: NA
Points in my account: 12/04/19

Basically 60 days from offer to points- pretty nice!

You have to wait for the activation code witch comes from Disney. After you recieved the code, you can call or send email to Member Administration to get your Club ID
Do you happen to have the email address to member administration handy? I would really appreciate it. This is our first contract so I have no idea what I am doing trying to follow directions on here.

We got our emails form DVC with the one time activation code but we havent received the snail mail letter with our membership number. I call the 800 number for DVC and they said they couldnt give us our ClubID number without the membership number so I guess we have to wait for that letter before we can continue. Thank you for the email address

We got our emails form DVC with the one time activation code but we havent received the snail mail letter with our membership number. I call the 800 number for DVC and they said they couldnt give us our ClubID number without the membership number so I guess we have to wait for that letter before we can continue. Thank you for the email address
No write an email with all your infortmation and the contract nr ( it is on your resale contract)

They will give you the club id. here it takes only 1 hour

No write an email with all your infortmation and the contract nr ( it is on your resale contract)

They will give you the club id. here it takes only 1 hour
Ok thank you I just emailed them again with the contract number info. Hopefully that will work. Thank you very much for your help.

Home: SSR
Offer made: 10/5/19
Offer accepted: 10/5/19
Sent to ROFR: 10/9/19
Closing docs received: 11/8/19
Closing docs returned: 11/9/19
Funds sent: 11/9/19
Seller returned closing docs: 11/11/19
Closing: 11/18/19
Deed recorded on OC site: 11/19/19
Received E-mail with one-time code: 11/27/19
Contract Visible on member site: 12/6/19
Received welcome letter: 12/6/19
Points in my account: n/a (2020)

Just about exactly 60 days. Yay!! Now I can use the site and start to get familiar with it before I have to book anything.

If you already have a dvc contract it will show up in your account eventually. If not you'll get the code.

My contract just showed up a few days after the deed and then after a week I called MS and they loaded my points.

If you already have a dvc contract it will show up in your account eventually. If not you'll get the code.

My contract just showed up a few days after the deed and then after a week I called MS and they loaded my points.

First contracts, have 2 of them recorded and a 3rd in ROFR right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts