• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closure of attractions

Wild_Cherry

Earning My Ears
I was just on www.dlp.info and it said (under the news and rumours section) that the Molly Brown Riverboat had caught on fire recently and was therefore closed- as well as the Mark Twain :guilty: :sad2: .
I also read that there is scaffolding all over the Sequoia Lodge, the Nautilus in Discoveryland has no water surrounding it AND that the date for the re-opening of the Studio Tram Tour (Studios Park) has been pro-longed to the 4th june :sad2: !!

Has anyone recently come back from DLP and knows which of these are true?? Thanks!! :goodvibes

Hi Wild Cherry,
I just read that too.:(
We go on the 30th May til 1st June and am really disappointed about the Studio Tram Tour.My DSs were looking forward to riding it again.
When are you going?

Hi All!

I know what you mean about it be depressing about the closures and rehabs. I will be there next week (Yipeee!) and it will a shame that there will be things boarded up.

At least there is lots of other magic to enjoy!

Im going May24-28th ie next Tuesday!!! yipppeeee :cool1: !!
Its my first time since the studios park has opened- so I have never been on the studio tram tour- Im sooo disapointed but still- cant let it ruin my disney experience!! ::MickeyMo :teeth:

Thats a real shame about The tram tour. Its such a brilliant attraction :guilty:

Does anyone know when The Molly Brown will be reopening ?

My friend came back yesterday - tram tour and riverboat definitely closed but don't know for how long. :sad2:

Shame about the Tram Tour! It's my first port of call at the Studios Park I really like the Reign of Fire set - not that I've seen the film tbh!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter