• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

clothes & trainer prices

yorkshiregirl

Mouseketeer
Could anyone who has recently returned say if the above are still a good bargain?

With 2 teenagers who love the labelled sportswear etc. I don't want to kit them out over here and then find I could have saved lots by waiting until we are on holiday
TIA
Shirley:D

Hi Shirley:wave:

we were in easter, yes i would wait till you get there, still plenty bargains to be got.
Great shopping at Premium Outlets(DH spent a lot of time and money at the NIKE shop).

hope this helps
luv Audrey :bounce: :bounce:

I did think that you have to search a little harder these days for a real bargain. Most of the "outlet" stores have worked out where to pitch their prices to still get good turnover, but to maximise profits.
I've found for "fashion" clothes world of Denim and Denim USA both offer some good deals on the type of things teens like. My girls have learnt that there are good bargains and nice clothes to be found on the clearance racks if they are prepared to search about. This does mean that shopping takes a little longer than it used to and required revisits to the places they saw stuff they liked but limitting how much they have to spend does sharpen their senses when hunting for good value.

For trainers, try Just For Feet, which is in front of the Florida Mall on the Orange Blossom Trail. They have regular 'sales' where name gear is 70% off. Picked up two pairs there last month for $19.99 each.

Thanks for your advice:)

Perhaps though I won't pass this one on to 16 year old or we won't do anything else:D

Shirley

I was there last month, and I found things not as cheap as they used to be. You can forget inside the Florida Mall for bargains, but most of Belz is pretty good, I particularly like the Vans store. I picked up some sneakers from the Adidas Factory outlet at the new Premium Outlet Mall down at LBV, decent pairs were starting at about the 40 dollar mark.
But the best bargains for me always seem to be at LBV Factory Outlets. I picked up a Jacksonville Jaguars shirt for $8, which isnt bad considering my friend got me one from San Fran last year for $45.....although it is admitably the off-season.
Consumer electronics still pretty good, although you might want to consider the extra 20 quid or so for a step down transformer.
I picked up my GameCube for $199 ( 3 weeks before they fell to $149, bah.) but I saw (but never bought) a DVD player at Circuit City for $64, now you cant beat that !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter