Clothing questions for ladies/moms...

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by Fsudisney, Jun 9, 2017.

1. ofcabbagesandkings

ofcabbagesandkings Mouseketeer

I have an ancient pair of cropped dance leggings from Capezio. Those things are indestructible. If you can budget it, Athleta makes a lot of cute options.

BarbMike821 likes this.
  2. dosekies

dosekies Mouseketeer

Walmart! I was so surprised at how great their athletic shorts and workout leggings are. I have a bunch of both of them and they are super comfy and have lasted me a long time.

3. keepswimming76

keepswimming76 Mouseketeer

I also buy exercise capris from Walmart and I've never had any issues.

If you do decide on shorts I recommend using Monistat Chafing relief powder gel. It is a miracle, no joke. Even my husband and son use it when we are at Disney. It goes on like a gel and dries quickly. It prevents and heals any rubbing issues. I found it works better than Body Glide and the Arm and Hammer ones.

https://www.amazon.com/MONISTAT-Complete-Chafing-Relief-Powder/dp/B00AXVJF52/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1497925158&sr=8-1&keywords=monistat+chafing+relief+powder+gel&th=1

4. DisneyCAL

DisneyCAL DIS Veteran

I love Marshals! I like 90 degree brand and Mondetta. Dont get light gray though or be ready to look like you peed yourself by the end of the day lol. I have thunder thighs so I tend to go with capris leggings and a loose fitting long tank. Marshalls should also have lined shorts.