Clothing questions for ladies/moms...

I have an ancient pair of cropped dance leggings from Capezio. Those things are indestructible. If you can budget it, Athleta makes a lot of cute options.

Walmart! I was so surprised at how great their athletic shorts and workout leggings are. I have a bunch of both of them and they are super comfy and have lasted me a long time.

I also buy exercise capris from Walmart and I've never had any issues.

If you do decide on shorts I recommend using Monistat Chafing relief powder gel. It is a miracle, no joke. Even my husband and son use it when we are at Disney. It goes on like a gel and dries quickly. It prevents and heals any rubbing issues. I found it works better than Body Glide and the Arm and Hammer ones.

https://www.amazon.com/MONISTAT-Complete-Chafing-Relief-Powder/dp/B00AXVJF52/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1497925158&sr=8-1&keywords=monistat+chafing+relief+powder+gel&th=1

I love Marshals! I like 90 degree brand and Mondetta. Dont get light gray though or be ready to look like you peed yourself by the end of the day lol. I have thunder thighs so I tend to go with capris leggings and a loose fitting long tank. Marshalls should also have lined shorts.

Shoot they are out of stock at Costco already.
What were you looking for?

I just got back from Costco and mine still had the skorts that I linked above and actually they had 2 more patterns in store than online. They also had those reversible skirts (not skorts but skirts) that were $12.99 in stock. Obviously in stock amount varies store to store though.

*Side note I couldn't help myself and I bought 3 skorts (so now I have 5 total) lol while I was there today, I didn't like the material of the reversible skirt myself though*

have you tried any skorts with the little shorts underneath? I found for the last trip that these worked out well. nice coverage, no tugging, super cute with basically any top. I usually use sport skorts. I have had luck getting them at several places including JCPenney, Dick's sporting goods and also from Amazon. And for the rubbing, I slather all of us (DS included) in any places that might get uncomfy, with Body Glide.
So agree with the skorts!! I have many different brands, but prefer the athletic ones from Adidas, etc for the parks. They are usually made from a dri fit material that really stands up to stains. Think about how many times you (and everyone before you) is stepping down into a boat, and sometimes you are going to be sitting where everyone's shoe print was. I love my cute outfits, but at WDW, I wear athletic skorts or capris.

I don't even own leggings (I find them extremely uncomfortable and unflattering on me.) So what I do are skorts (Athleta are my fave.) or knee-length or longer skirts. It still looks adorable with tees. I rarely wear shorts, but did find one cute pair with a 5 inch inseam that were cut loosely enough to be comfortable, but still cute!

I love TekGear shorts and skorts...I buy them at Kohls. They have a shorter short and a Bermuda length short; and, they also have shirts/skorts in "dry tek" fabric which is great for the FL heat!

I got linen blend shorts from Old Navy that I wore in April at WDW and they were so awesome! They are very lightweight and no rub for me. I also like the activewear leggings capris at Kohls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts