Clown Car next door

I am very sorry your sleep was disturbed. Also, you are correct in that there were too many in the room, no matter the reason.

At a different timeshare resort this weekend, near DLR, my husband returned to our room with wide eyes, "Does this location have 3BR units? There is a clown car at the end of the hall ... so many people exiting the room!!"

He knew nothing of this thread ... but the phrase was intuitive.

While we can easily assume that they were violating the rules (and quite possibly were), there have been many times that we've done group meet ups in our room or watched other family members kids so that the other couple could have a dinner out to themselves. Things like that could give the image that they were violating the rules.

We often get 2 studios (family of 6) because its fewer points than a 2 bedroom, so morning meet ups in one room could give the appearance of over crowding a room beyond capacity.

While we can easily assume that they were violating the rules (and quite possibly were), there have been many times that we've done group meet ups in our room or watched other family members kids so that the other couple could have a dinner out to themselves. Things like that could give the image that they were violating the rules.

We often get 2 studios (family of 6) because its fewer points than a 2 bedroom, so morning meet ups in one room could give the appearance of over crowding a room beyond capacity.
At OKW, there are no studios next to each other except for a very few inner corner studios in maybe four buildings. Most are at opposite ends of the building. Not sure if you have stayed in two studios at OKW, but this was not two families. It was one.

At OKW, there are no studios next to each other except for a very few inner corner studios in maybe four buildings. Most are at opposite ends of the building. Not sure if you have stayed in two studios at OKW, but this was not two families. It was one.

We've stayed at OKW many times, and yes rarely have we ever been placed in two rooms near each other at any of the resorts. It's a pain, but not the end of the world.

We've stayed at OKW many times, and yes rarely have we ever been placed in two rooms near each other at any of the resorts. It's a pain, but not the end of the world.
But have you always gotten the same building? This got my attention. Thanks.

But have you always gotten the same building? This got my attention. Thanks.
Nope. But we're fine with walking over to the other half of our group.

I just suggested it as a possible explanation as to why the room may have been over limit at that time, even though it most likely wasn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!