Club 33 pricing announced-open to Golden Oaks residents first

I was looking at the rumored sites in the first article and I'm drawing a blank on the location of the Catwalk Bar. Where is that?

does it include food and wine? and it cannot include park entry surely !
It really would depend on how much you visit the park and if club 33 would give you advance adr and fastpess options. And if food and wine is included and does it have a nice fireworks view :-) It much depends on how much money you earn. For some having ' a private secluded spot is crazy for others its peace.
Or do you have to pay for food and wine separately

It really would depend on how much you visit the park and if club 33 would give you advance adr and fastpess options. And if food and wine is included and does it have a nice fireworks view :-) It much depends on how much money you earn. For some having ' a private secluded spot is crazy for others its peace.
The membership fee does not include food or wine. At least that's the case at Disneyland's Club 33.

It does include park entry if you are a member.

I hope they open this up to more than just the Golden Oak residents. But I have this feeling it'll be hard to even get the chance to apply, especially for those of us in Canada or elsewhere. I'd sign up in a heartbeat. California's has the history, but it's too long a flight (plus jet lag) to pop over for a long weekend. WDW, however, we're there multiple times a year. Club 33 is something that's always been on my bucket list, and we can afford it, so hey, why not? (Sleeping in the Castle Suite is on the list too, but that one's even tougher to arrange.) Is it remotely practical? Worth the money? Nope and nope. That doesn't stop me from having stuff like that on my wish list... :-)

I hope they open this up to more than just the Golden Oak residents. But I have this feeling it'll be hard to even get the chance to apply, especially for those of us in Canada or elsewhere. I'd sign up in a heartbeat. California's has the history, but it's too long a flight (plus jet lag) to pop over for a long weekend. WDW, however, we're there multiple times a year. Club 33 is something that's always been on my bucket list, and we can afford it, so hey, why not? (Sleeping in the Castle Suite is on the list too, but that one's even tougher to arrange.) Is it remotely practical? Worth the money? Nope and nope. That doesn't stop me from having stuff like that on my wish list... :-)
I think they will as the WDW version is supposed to open locations in each park which would give them more availability.

Is this still (4) different Club 33 memberships in WDW (one for each park)? That should result in somewhat greater opportunities for membership.

Does anyone know if membership is transferable between parks? If you are a member at Disneyland will you be able to use the benefits at DW?

Does anyone know if membership is transferable between parks? If you are a member at Disneyland will you be able to use the benefits at DW?
I believe this is a separate membership but I could be wrong as many details are still not out.

I think they will open it up to others after the Golden Oak residents. If it has 4 locations then it should have a much higher capacity than Club 33 at Disneyland. So likely they can accept thousands of members. I would like to know exactly what you are getting for 15K a year though. I assume at the least it includes annual passes, extra tickets for friends and family, extra fast passes and entry to all the Club 33 locations at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!