• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club Activities for 3-4 year olds: Tea with Wendy on the Wonder!

Ashley24

DIS Veteran
I was very excited to see a new activity for the 3-4 year olds in the club! That was the tea with Wendy! No need to get tickets even! On our cruise (January 2) they did not have the Do-Si-Do with Snow White but had the Tea with Wendy instead. It was for a whole hour! My dd loved it!
She had a great time in the club! When we went just last April, she was too shy to go to the club. But this time she was begging to go ALL THE TIME! The councelors did a very nice job with the little ones! By the way, the tea with Wendy was at 7:15 on Nassau night. My dd ate part of her dinner with us and then we took her to the tea. If you have any questions, please ask!
Ann

Isn't it great to see your little ones grow in confidence and spread their wings? :p I love that DCL gives them the opportunity to do fun kid things like this.........BTW....another countdown timer :rolleyes: you're hooked, huh?;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter