Club Level at RPH: Exceeds all expectations

Nadine and Fred

<br>DIS Veteran
Just finished a 2 day ( 1 night) stay at Club Level RPH. I expected to like our stay and the amenities but did not expect to LOVE it!! We are club level stayers at WDW and thought that "that bar" would be hard to reach but this stay surprised me in the most pleasant of ways.... The staff?? Beyond helpful and accommodating (even with my dietary requests which would make most "roll their eyes". I eat only fish and for the night there was given a delicious piece of fresh fish with grilled veggies even as my granddaughter ate her pasta main dish. Universal is fun and definitely more teen/ adult oriented that WDW. We enjoyed having the Express Pass and never waited at all for any ride. Alas... we did not venture near Hagrids with the lines reporting to be 2+ hours; we will catch it on our next trip. Special mention to Club level staff: Ashley, Katie, Larissa, Leigh Ann and a few other people whosw names have escaped me. They ALL deserve KUDOS (and big raises) The walk from IOA to the hotel was easy and less stressful than waiting for boats. All in all a fabulous trip.

We love RPR Club. If you are kind, they will do anything they can for you. It spoils you for sure!

Oh, hooray! This is wonderful news! Just booked Club Level at RPR for our upcoming stay in March and am thrilled at your report!

This is interesting as we felt that HRH CL was a huge disappointment after AKL CL.

HRH Club Lounge is the one of the three that most people complain about. It is incredibly small and really needs to be double the size to accommodate everyone booked in it......straight from the staff themselves.

RP Club is so much nicer.....plenty of room and food is better too. I’ve never seen anyone not get a seat even when it’s really busy. We’ve been there when it’s full and quiet too.

@Nadine and Fred I remember the night someone got the fish dish...must have been you. I’m so glad you had such an amazing stay there, the staff in RP Club Lounge are incredible and genuinely can’t do enough for you.

HRH Club Lounge is the one of the three that most people complain about. It is incredibly small and really needs to be double the size to accommodate everyone booked in it......straight from the staff themselves.

RP Club is so much nicer.....plenty of room and food is better too. I’ve never seen anyone not get a seat even when it’s really busy. We’ve been there when it’s full and quiet too.

@Nadine and Fred I remember the night someone got the fish dish...must have been you. I’m so glad you had such an amazing stay there, the staff in RP Club Lounge are incredible and genuinely can’t do enough for you.
So true..... I can not say enough about how wonderful they were!!!

What is RPH? If I wanted to try it based on your high praise I wouldn't even know how to do so.

My Wife is allergic to shrimp and they have made wonderful substitute dishes for her.

Would love to try club level but it's so $$$. Maybe one year

We did the math and it actually seemed like we're going to come out ahead a little bit for our family of four - we will save the cost of breakfasts, coffees to go in the morning, snacks (pre-dinner and evening), dinners (we plan to enjoy the main hot dish on offer in the Club Lounge each evening), and a glass of wine or two for the adults in the evening. That's worth much more than the $100 price difference in our situation.

We did the math and it actually seemed like we're going to come out ahead a little bit for our family of four - we will save the cost of breakfasts, coffees to go in the morning, snacks (pre-dinner and evening), dinners (we plan to enjoy the main hot dish on offer in the Club Lounge each evening), and a glass of wine or two for the adults in the evening. That's worth much more than the $100 price difference in our situation.

No kids yet for me but the wine in the evening and hot dish sound great.
I go back and forth on club level, but if it's as awful a winter as they are predicting for the midwest I may have to treat myself to club in March lol.

When we made our reservation, a Club Level King room was the less expensive option available at the time. As I read descriptions and saw some YouTube videos, I felt lucky that we had to get that room. It’s good to know that it may end up spoiling us for any future visits.

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

By the way, can you include some pictures?

Sounds so nice. Thanks for sharing!

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

By the way, can you include some pictures?

Sounds so nice. Thanks for sharing!

Ask and ye shall receive ::yes::

Pictures of the actual lounge here on the RPR thread which is a sticky on top....there are pictures of the snacks available at lunch time too on there too.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/royal-pacific-resort-info-faq-and-more.3484896/
I will say the menu is due to change soon as they do change it around seasonally. But this is the general idea of what you`ll get.....

I can`t recommend the Club Lounge highly enough.....

Here are just some of the breakfast options.....

i-9TqPxs4-XL.jpg

i-2G5qhLg-XL.jpg

i-zJSpMCs-XL.jpg

i-r8vVQTd-XL.jpg

i-nWNqH3N-XL.jpg

Evening appetisers

Different hot meal on a nightly rotation. Cheese, salads and crudites are more or less the same every night, always very fresh!!!

i-rsGKdBK-XL.jpg

i-hr8sKrK-XL.jpg

i-mThgzTL-XL.jpg

Orange chicken......beautiful.

i-DmTprZQ-XL.jpg

i-tsPchjR-XL.jpg

i-KjVzZv4-XL.jpg

The vegetarian dish was pesto pasta......

i-PrKPX72-XL.jpg

Mexican Night...….there is also sour cream which I didn't picture....

i-8mK8FBQ-XL.jpg

i-bB6VXgH-XL.jpg

i-Bp4bkHx-XL.jpg

i-hfjQXP5-XL.jpg

i-wCHM8qz-XL.jpg

Seafood and sausage Paella

i-Zz35SLj-X2.jpg

American night......potato salad (gorgeous) and chicken mac n cheese.....also gorgeous......

i-PSnfCdG-XL.jpg

i-cfcw8Zw-XL.jpg

Last edited:
That’s good to hear that you had such a good experience at RPH club level.
Thank you Schmigirl for posting the pictures - we are staying at RPH next summer and it makes me glad that we choose RPH. We have stayed at HRH and RPH (both club) and can’t wait to try somewhere different next year.

That’s good to hear that you had such a good experience at RPH club level.
Thank you Schmigirl for posting the pictures - we are staying at RPH next summer and it makes me glad that we choose RPH. We have stayed at HRH and RPH (both club) and can’t wait to try somewhere different next year.

Glad to hear you’re booked for RP..........I’m also glad you found the pictures useful.

RP Club Level is top notch and they really do look after you so well......I’m sure you’ll enjoy your stay there....... :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!