Club level Check-in Royal Pacific

Nadine and Fred

<br>DIS Veteran
Super excited for an upcoming Universal trip with my 11 yo granddaughter and myself in September. Blame WDW for spoiling us with their club level services so we are trying Royal Pacific Club level for our 2 day trip. For the Universal pros out there:
1. Is there a designated area for CL check in?
2. Where do we get our Express Passes?
3. Is there some email site or phone # where we can talk/ write to the CL staff? (I have some specific dietary needs which they may or may not be able to assist me with)
4. Is there a car service for our transfer to WDW that can be arranged on site (or do you suggest us doing that by ourselves ahead of time?)
Thanks in advance for whatever assistance you may be able to offer.

1 We just checked in as normal when we stayed in the club level in February.
2 Your room key is your express pass

Can't help with 3 and 4 unfortunately.

Super excited for an upcoming Universal trip with my 11 yo granddaughter and myself in September. Blame WDW for spoiling us with their club level services so we are trying Royal Pacific Club level for our 2 day trip. For the Universal pros out there:
1. Is there a designated area for CL check in?
2. Where do we get our Express Passes?
3. Is there some email site or phone # where we can talk/ write to the CL staff? (I have some specific dietary needs which they may or may not be able to assist me with)
4. Is there a car service for our transfer to WDW that can be arranged on site (or do you suggest us doing that by ourselves ahead of time?)
Thanks in advance for whatever assistance you may be able to offer.

No, there isn't a designated check in for Club Level. You simply check in at the main desk as everyone does.

Your EP is your room key which will be given to you on check in.....everyone registered in the room will receive a key with their name and the date of your stay on it.

rprclubconcierge@loewshotels.com They are excellent with allergies. They will work with you to make sure your needs are met.

You can arrange your own transport to WDW. They do have On Demand Chauffeur (ODC ) sitting outside all times, but I have no idea the cost...….

No, there isn't a designated check in for Club Level. You simply check in at the main desk as everyone does.

Your EP is your room key which will be given to you on check in.....everyone registered in the room will receive a key with their name and the date of your stay on it.

rprclubconcierge@loewshotels.com They are excellent with allergies. They will work with you to make sure your needs are met.

You can arrange your own transport to WDW. They do have On Demand Chauffeur (ODC ) sitting outside all times, but I have no idea the cost...….
Thanks for the quick responses. People of DIS are so generous with their Universal and WDW knowledge!!!

Last edited:

I received an email from the club folks a couple of weeks before our arrival, responded with some questions which they answered promptly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!