Club Level Food

DW mouser

DIS Veteran
Just got a call from HRH and got an upgrade to the club level! Now I am wondering if they have cereal on the breakfast bar? Anyone who's been there let me know all about it please! I gave up 2 deluxe rooms for 2 standard rooms on club level as a free upgrade because I thought the food and drinks would asve us money with 7 people and 3 of them are picky eaters (kids). I hate to waste money on a full buffet . Thanks!

Congrats on the upgrade! Here is a link with lots of great info on whats offered at Club Level...do a search you will find many more.
Club Level

You will definitely save money on food and drinks. It is definitely worth it to trade the deluxe room for a club room. The breakfast is more than adequate. There are different cereals, bagels,donuts and pastries,fresh fruit, juice, coffee, tea, etc. There is also complimentary bottles of water, pop, ice tea and lemonade available all day. That alone will save you from buying drinks at the park. The only bad thing is that the pop and water are not cold. There is also free cocktails,beer and crackers and cheese at 5:30 to 6:30pm and cookies and milk at bedtime. Enjoy!!

Ooohh! I can hardly wait!! Now if they just have the flavored coffee creamers in the mornings I won't have to bring mine along!!! Anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter