Club level guests can buy more fast passes?

So if you buy this does tiering not apply to the "free" FP as well? As FoP and Navi are both Tier 1, correct?

tiering applies to your normal fast passes as normal so you are allowed one tier 1 ride with your normal fast passes (excluding magic kingdom because there are no tier 1 rides) so If you were park hopping and only wanted to use 1 of your purchased fast passes your can use one of the your normal fast passes to book another tier 1 ride

for example book TSMM with purchased fast pass, use regular fp for rockin rollercoaster

tiering applies to your normal fast passes as normal so you are allowed one tier 1 ride with your normal fast passes (excluding magic kingdom because there are no tier 1 rides) so If you were park hopping and only wanted to use 1 of your purchased fast passes your can use one of the your normal fast passes to book another tier 1 ride

for example book TSMM with purchased fast pass, use regular fp for rockin rollercoaster

Ah, ok, so you used one of the "paid" FP for on of the Pandora rides and then a "free" one for the other and the. Have 2 "Paid" ones left at the second park - I think I misunderstood that initially

Ah, ok, so you used one of the "paid" FP for on of the Pandora rides and then a "free" one for the other and the. Have 2 "Paid" ones left at the second park - I think I misunderstood that initially

sorry it may have been confusing the way I wrote it in the previous posts

@GADisneyDad14 does an excellent job outlining the trial program in detail in the Disney Club Level Information and Questions thread

@GADisneyDad14 does an excellent job outlining the trial program in detail in the Disney Club Level Information and Questions thread

I didn't realize you would also have ability to book the other 3 at 90 days. That certainly increases the value of it. I really hate the idea that Disney is going to monetize the FPs. Saying that if we were staying CL for our June trip I would totally do this. We are DVC staying at Poly, so not even an option.

I didn't realize you would also have ability to book the other 3 at 90 days. That certainly increases the value of it. I really hate the idea that Disney is going to monetize the FPs. Saying that if we were staying CL for our June trip I would totally do this. We are DVC staying at Poly, so not even an option.

I actually didn't know that either until I called the other day to set up my call back to book this but having everything planned out was nice to be able to just set it all up at once. Again the days I didn't purchase the extra fastpasses I still have to log on at 60 days and book those fastpasses

I really don't think the normal fast pass system will ever go away. Just like the dessert parties, vip tours, early/late hours, etc this is just another extra that some people might be willing to splurge for or find value in it. Disney is a major corporation/business just like many others that are looking to make as much money as possible and can't be faulted for that. They were already finding ways to monetize and this is just a new one

Almost every thing we do has upgrades/purchases from flights (1st class, even more space), checking in airport, types of hotels we book, etc. This is nothing new and again

While I wish it was cheaper, and this is my first and possibly only club level stay, I do think every family is different and may find value, or satisfaction in a purchase like this. I know this is going to help my trip immensely!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter