Club level guests can buy more fast passes?

We did the tour plan thing with rope drops and our base FP+s and our longest wait was 20-25 min for less than 4 lower level rides in the afternoon.

That being said if it were available for $50pp without a Club room in 2020 then we would likely do it for 7 of our group of 8 for 1 or 2 of the parks.

I booked cl at dlp for may and it comes with 1 fp per person per day but you can't use it between 1 and 4. Granted they still have paper fp and it's been a perk since before Disney took full control but it still shows some precedent since they left the perk in place.

I wouldn't pay for this as described. I WOULD pay $50/day per person to get SIX no strings FPs per day so that I would not have to ever schedule FP in advance. I hate that level of pre-planning. I would be willing to forfeit my advanced schedule FP if this was offered.

Is the upcharge $50/day/person for CL guests staying a minimum of 3 nights at CL or do you need to purchase the additional fast passes for a minimum of 3 days? And do you have to do purchase for each person on your reservation?

I applaud Disney for essentially developing a FP+ tax on those who are too busy, lazy or uninformed to use the refresh option on MDE to get additional FPs after exhausting their original three. An option, I might add, which appears to be unphased by this if the three additional FPs are anytime FPs that are not booked in the system in advance. Does it help with advance planning (for those who can't stomach the risk of same-day extra FPs or need double the FPs already offered)? Sure - but until the refresh option stops batting near 1.000, it still seems like a sucker bet.

I hope these will be anytime fast passes. Like many have said, if these are 60 day fast passes, it will make reserving fast passes for everyone that much more difficult. If they are anytime fast passes, then the only thing really impacted will be the FP queue. And honestly, I don't think a few CL members will make that big of an impact to that, considering that CMs are already empowered to give out paper anytime FPs as it is.

I applaud Disney for essentially developing a FP+ tax on those who are too busy, lazy or uninformed to use the refresh option on MDE to get additional FPs after exhausting their original three. An option, I might add, which appears to be unphased by this if the three additional FPs are anytime FPs that are not booked in the system in advance. Does it help with advance planning (for those who can't stomach the risk of same-day extra FPs or need double the FPs already offered)? Sure - but until the refresh option stops batting near 1.000, it still seems like a sucker bet.

I have read that they will be able to be prebooked

https://www.disboards.com/threads/extra-fastpasses-for-club-level-guests.3657057/#post-58660691

You forgot "or don't care if they get more".

Not sure about the price. Some people will pay but it is out of my price range.

The only problem I see is someone spending cash to purchase these and finding out you didn’t need it. If it expires that day, TS.

Think when you had a rider swap or an anytime for a ride breaking down.

Use them wisely.

I can see Disney playing some magic to make these people feel like they got a bargain. Messing with return times.

I don't know-- I think if they were smart they would just include 3 extras with CL---- after all, they are trying to move away from the value category--- What better way than to add benefits to the higher cost elements that may not be selling so well.....

Technically "club level" has no limit to the category since most of the rooms are strewn through out the resort-- they could just tack it on to any of the rooms as long as they can squeeze all the people into the lounge....maybe a "club lite" that only gets a continental breakfast in the tier 2 lounge....No alcohol but 3 extra fpp.....

Now this I would like.
They are having a lounge that operates at certain times of the day for DVC members to pay an add on charge as a CL type option. Doesn't seem as good as the regular CL, but it's something. It will also have special events and could be reserved for private party's. AFAIK

Except it is great for those that roll into the park at 11am or later. Round of golf in the morning? No problem.

They are having a lounge that operates at certain times of the day for DVC members to pay an add on charge as a CL type option. Doesn't seem as good as the regular CL, but it's something. It will also have special events and could be reserved for private party's. AFAIK

Is this reality or rumor?

Google Time.

Does it bat near 1.000 for Flight of Passage? Will it bat near 1.000 for the two Star Wars attractions? That's what I see this as - a way to get people to pay for hard to get FPs (similar to the VIP tour in AK which is basically just charger for a FP to FoP)

Does it bat near 1.000 for Flight of Passage? Will it bat near 1.000 for the two Star Wars attractions? That's what I see this as - a way to get people to pay for hard to get FPs (similar to the VIP tour in AK which is basically just charger for a FP to FoP)

Right-- even to say getting test track or soarin after your one at frozen..... aint gonna happen unless you stay till 8 pm on a low crowd day..... So you can do mission space and space ship on your first set, and get what on the second round? figment which has no line ever? or the nemo ride? no line.... or, what else? um..... nothing? The donald boat ride doesn't count.

They can use tiering to make the add on FPP's really valuable--- especially when GOTG and the MM train ride open.... and RAT.... how many of them will be tier one? ...........

You forgot "or don't care if they get more".

Which would be me! I use my three and have never gotten any more. My touring works fine for me.

I woudl nto pay that kind of money for FP. Add that cost to teh already steep price for CL, and it is way out of my comfort zone,

Right-- even to say getting test track or soarin after your one at frozen..... aint gonna happen unless you stay till 8 pm on a low crowd day..... So you can do mission space and space ship on your first set, and get what on the second round? figment which has no line ever? or the nemo ride? no line.... or, what else? um..... nothing? The donald boat ride doesn't count.
In December we were getting Frozen, Test Track, and Soarin' multiple times per day after having used our 3 prebooked FP's. At AK we got FOP 2-3 times each day we were there as extra FP's. Sometimes we'd get off the ride and go right back through the FP line. There's not a single ride that we were not able to get as 4th+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!