Club Level

melvin1970

Mouseketeer
We are staying at DLH in a junior suite. Will they let us add on club level to our stuite? They didn’t offer the club level when booking a stuite on line.

I also have a question about club level. I booked a 2br suite and on the phone the cm mentioned that we could add concierge service at check in, if available. I asked how much and he replied $125 a night plus 17%. I forgot to ask if that was per person. Does anyone know? Staying 4 nights with 6 adults in 2 BR suite. Thanks!

I also have a question about club level. I booked a 2br suite and on the phone the cm mentioned that we could add concierge service at check in, if available. I asked how much and he replied $125 a night plus 17%. I forgot to ask if that was per person. Does anyone know? Staying 4 nights with 6 adults in 2 BR suite. Thanks!

Usually per room, with a potential extra charge per extra adult over 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter