Club Villain rumor

To counterpoint -

1) The building that CV is in is purposely built to have set changes, even more than one per day. It's a flex-venue, meaning they can host multiple things inside. I put no stock in the website, it makes sense to not list something during down seasons to avoid folks trying to book or wait, holding back their money from booking other things.

2) It could be that they are trying to sell both the Terrace and Plaza Dessert Parties, and there is no way the parade viewing area is big enough to handle all those that would book it. They never used to have the parade viewing, it was a new addition. Now that the Plaza garden viewing got added last October, it may change the structure ... and Disney makes more money.

3) No ADRS are available past 6 for most the TS restaurants in the park. There is a new plan in place for MVMCP to possibly close park at 6 so maybe with the Halloween they are going to begin the wean by shifting ADR earlier. And who knows how well TS booked during parties, they may be making adjustments to availability of location and hours. I just think they are holding all that back while they play with numbers.

PS Club Villain is one of the best things we have ever done at Disney and probably one of the best values we ever got. Probably because specialty teams put that event together that are good at their job.
You are probably right *sigh*, but a girl can dream, lol. Villains Sinister Soirée was my favorite thing that we have EVER done at Disney, so I would love to see it pop up again.

I would be down for that! What's the difference?
In 2014, they offered VIP access to the Villains inside the Castle during MNSSHP. It included VIP parade viewing, dessert and mingling in the Castle with the Villains, and VIP Hallowishes viewing. It was amazing.

Not saying that Club Villain isn't amazing as well (we haven't done it, but it was for sure on our list this year), but something like the Soirée would be a good substitute IMO if they aren't going to offer Club Villain for some strange reason.

I wish they would do Club Villain AND the Sinister Soiree. If they had different villains at each, I am sure people would go to both (I definitely would). I just want to have Ursula at one of them lol

I would be down for that! What's the difference?

Big difference in the two.

In 2014, they offered VIP access to the Villains inside the Castle during MNSSHP. It included VIP parade viewing, dessert and mingling in the Castle with the Villains, and VIP Hallowishes viewing. It was amazing.

Not saying that Club Villain isn't amazing as well (we haven't done it, but it was for sure on our list this year), but something like the Soirée would be a good substitute IMO if they aren't going to offer Club Villain for some strange reason.

Club Villain was amazing. It was a dedicated event that lasted over 2 hours. Champagne outside. Inside was unlimited bar with drinks, beer, wine and soft drinks. Amazing cajun style buffet. Dessert Party items. Dinner show, dancing and effects. Private time with each villain in their set and no one was rushed meaning awesome character interactions. Probably the best event I've done at Disney.

I wish they would do Club Villain AND the Sinister Soiree. If they had different villains at each, I am sure people would go to both (I definitely would). I just want to have Ursula at one of them lol

100% would want Ursula. I wish Club Villain did rotating characters for those of us who would like to repeat.

I would never do the Soiree because I don't want to waste any party time, nor pay for something to do during something else I paid to do.

The difference here is Soiree is geared for families and kids, while Club Villain is geared for adults.

Big difference in the two.

Club Villain was amazing. It was a dedicated event that lasted over 2 hours. Champagne outside. Inside was unlimited bar with drinks, beer, wine and soft drinks. Amazing cajun style buffet. Dessert Party items. Dinner show, dancing and effects. Private time with each villain in their set and no one was rushed meaning awesome character interactions. Probably the best event I've done at Disney.

100% would want Ursula. I wish Club Villain did rotating characters for those of us who would like to repeat.

I would never do the Soiree because I don't want to waste any party time, nor pay for something to do during something else I paid to do.

The difference here is Soiree is geared for families and kids, while Club Villain is geared for adults.

Rotating villains would work as well! I loved Club Villain when I was there in September. There were a ton of kids there tho...which I didn't mind except when some of the toddlers would make their way to the dance floor during the performances. So I imagine the Villains Soiree would be kind of what I experienced at Club Villain lol

Rotating villains would work as well! I loved Club Villain when I was there in September. There were a ton of kids there tho...which I didn't mind except when some of the toddlers would make their way to the dance floor during the performances. So I imagine the Villains Soiree would be kind of what I experienced at Club Villain lol

We only had around a dozen kids. I mean that is a pretty pricey ticket to bring kids. Reviews read the Soiree is def kid oriented.

PS The Event Group that puts it on does have an Ursula ...
Watch the video to see her http://disneyeventgroup.com/sections/themed-events-2/in-wonderland/#media-0

We only had around a dozen kids. I mean that is a pretty pricey ticket to bring kids. Reviews read the Soiree is def kid oriented.

PS The Event Group that puts it on does have an Ursula ...
Watch the video to see her http://disneyeventgroup.com/sections/themed-events-2/in-wonderland/#media-0

WOW!! Thank you for sharing that with me!! So now that we know it is possible for Disney to have Ursula at an event, I wonder if it just a matter of demand? If they have Club Villain again this year, I may take the time to send an email. It may not amount to anything, but ya never know!

I know they wouldn't fit in that well, but I would love love love random villains like Pete, Prince John, Yzma, Judge Doom, etc. at something. Bring out all the villains! Villainpalooza! lol

I wish we'd hear news about this coming back. Villains are like my favourite Disney characters over all and I'd love to go this year :(

if it comes back i hope they would keep maleficent

^ Here, here! She's one of the only reasons I'm desperate to go!

Don't underestimate Cruella. When we went in December she was by far the best meet and greet.

Cruella literally had my kids ROTFL! I mean literally! On the floor! Laughing! And she joined them down there too! She danced with DD and led DS around her set by the hand. For us it was the best character interaction ever!

I will concede that everything I've said is based only on my opinion.

Last edited:
Don't underestimate Cruella. When we went in December and she was by far the best meet and greet.

Cruella literally had my kids ROTFL! I mean literally! On the floor! Laughing! And she joined them down there too! She danced with DD and led DS around her set by the hand. For us it was the best character interaction ever!

Cruella was hysterical! LOVED LOVED her.

so was the queen of hearts! I actually found Maleficent and Evil Queen to be sorta boring in comparison!

Queen of Hearts was great too. Must admit a soft spot for Cruella, but I noticed she was great with everyone, QofH had favorites.

Don't underestimate Cruella. When we went in December she was by far the best meet and greet.

I've seen Cruella already; I love meeting her, so I get what you mean. Maleficent is one of my favourite Disney characters ever, so it'll just be great to see her :)

I agree with @Mommy2Corinne, i did the midnight showing in the castle for the halloween dessert party and it is by far my most memorable disney extra i ever spent money on. We were some of the last 50 people to leave the park and it was amazing.
Hoping to do wild trek in AK this upcoming december but unsure due to 3 hours and pricetag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!