Cocoa Beach-where to stay?

DLVisitor

Mouseketeer
We are hoping to tag on 2 or so days at Cocoa Beach to see Nasa and swim in the ocean before we go to WDW. Any suggestions on where to stay?

Thanks.

A lot of people on the Cruise Board stay at the Raddisson at Cape Canaveral before thier cruise.

Sorry about being off-topic, but if you're staying in Cocoa Beach I can recommend a nice little Greek-American restaurant called Zachary's. It's on the West side of A1A just south of where A1A meets the Beeline. It's across from the McDonalds and just south of a mini-golf place.

It's not fancy. We stop there for gyros whenever we're in the neighborhood.

My wife and I went over to Cocoa Beach yesterday for a day trip. We did not spend the night but we did see a couple of nice looking hotels that we might try sometime. There was a Courtyard by Marriott that looked fairly new within walking distance to the beach. There was also a Doubletree that appeared to be right on the beach. Hope this helps.

I'd recommend the Holiday Inn where my wife and I stayed for our honeymoon. They had one bedroom units directly on the beach, you could throw something and hit the ocean. Closest I've ever been to the beach, and a nice pool. The Howard Johnson's was also nice and right on the beach.

Don't forget to visit Ron Jon's.

We have always stayed at the Radisson Resort at the Port. We have even left home a few days early to make a side trip to stay there a couple of nights. You won't be disappointed:cool:

I was at Cocoa Beach in June of this year!

DO NOT DO NOT GO TO HOLIDAY INN BEACHFRONT RESORT..

Dirty, moldy,only 1 building is actually oceanfront..the rest is parking lot!

for more information...see thread link above!

We stayed at Ocean Landings Resort on the beach in September and it was very good. They have ocean front rooms and 1 and 2 bed suites. Two pools and tennis courts.

Visit their website for further info www.oceanlandings.com

The restaurant on site Gregorys Steak and Seafood was excellent although a little expensive.

THanks everyone for the advice. I've been calling hotels & places for info. Once you get used to t/sing, you REALLY notice the per night cost of hotels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter