Code for Magic Candle Company

backybri

Brianna Bachteler
I really like them. The scent is decently strong. I have only used one so far, but I am a fan. I see requesting more as gifts in the future!
What a great Idea. I need more people who have a Disney Passion and love for it in my life though like I do :(
Christmas Gifts - DONE :D

The "magic point" system he uses also is fantastic and makes it extra worth it.

• JHarris2010

Earning My Ears
    Hi everyone I wanted to introduce the Magic Candle Company disboards account! Just wanted to say hi! If you have any questions about any of the products let me know!
    Greetings,

I was wondering if the candles are candle warmer friendly? I am a huge fan of the oils and wanted to try a candle without lighting the wick.

BritneyBelle

Earning My Ears
    I just received my package. I bought the butterbeer and orange groves in candle form. They smell wonderful, not overpowering. They both smell like they are supposed to. I'm thinking I might make shepherds pie tonight and pretend I'm in the Wizarding World.

I bought 4 shower melts. Walt's Office and Wilderness Resort both have that woody smell, but Walt's does smell like leather. Both are pretty great. I don't really care for the Haunted one, but I might change my mind when it's in the shower. It smells sort of like incense in church (I'm Catholic). The Polynesian just smells fresh to me. I can't really pinpoint a fragrance. I think that one will be great in the shower.

I bought 4 air fresheners. I'll report back as we open them.

Update: we opened the Banshee air freshener. It is very powerful. It does smell like the ocean and freshened the bathroom and the hallway.
    Can I ask how many shower melts come in a package? It says “pick four for $24.95” which I’m hoping means four scents, not four showers worth or that’s crazy

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW