Code for Magic Candle Company

kniquy

DIS Veteran
I listened to this weeks pod cast and Pete mentioned loving the Magic Candle Co ( one of their new sponsors). He mentioned a discount code to put in for 10 or 15% off every order, but of course i didn't write it down and seeing that I'm at work i can't listen to the pod cast right now -- anyone know what the code is?

Last edited:
Yep - watching the show now the code DisneyInfo is correct, it is 15% off, and Pete also said it's every time you make a purchase, not just a one time deal. Nice.

And? How are they? Do tell!

I am definitely not someone normally into candles and stuff but wanted a car freshener so I thought I would give these a try and orders a candle too just to try it

I think they are pretty good. The Poly one really does give that scent of the Poly and makes the room smell nice without overpowering. The Haunted Mansion air freshener is a little stronger so hits me when I first get into the car but it is a nice smell - just a bit more intense. My wife has the Castaway Cay one in her car and she really likes it (and she generally has a more sensitive nose than I do)

I also have to more to try (they are sold in packs of 4): Walt’s Office and Churro (I am afraid the last one is going to make me hungry every time I get in my car)

Ohh...they have air fresheners! That makes more sense, I heard only the first bit of the Tuesday show and Pete talking about taking them on his Disney cruise and I was like..an open flame? On a ship? What?!

LOL an air freshener makes alot more sense.

Yeah, they also have scented sprays and melting wax in addition to candles, all in the “Disney” scents

Thanx for the reviews, @TheMaxRebo . I was just talking to somebody, and commenting how any food-scented stuff makes me nervous to constantly smell, as I have ENOUGH troubles keeping my paws off the fridge door, so the Churros, Bakery, and Dole Whip scents definitely do NOT have my name on them! LOL

And call me nuts (as if you all didn't already! :jester:), but I can't say I've ever detected a "unique smell" to most of WDW, especially the Poly, and "water rides" as everybody always says. But maybe once I smell them in this form, I'll say "Oh yeah - right!"

Last edited:
Thanx for the reviews, @TheMaxRebo . I was just talking to somebody, and commenting how any food-scented stuff makes me nervous to constantly smell, as I have ENOUGH troubles keeping my paws off the fridge door, so the Churros, Bakery, and Dole Whip scents definitely do NOT have my name on them! LOL

And call me nuts (as if you all didn't already! :jester:), but I can't say I've ever detected a "unique smell" to most of WDW, especially the Poly, and "water rides" as everybody always says. But maybe once I smell them in this form, I'll say "Oh yeah - right!"

I am sort of the same - some places definitely have a unique small, but not to the point that I'd say "oh, that should be in a candle" but I will say what I have so far certainly reminds me of those places

So the Poly candle reminds me of what the Poly smells like, but not sure if I smelled it without knowing what it was I would say "oh, that's the Poly!!!"

Very well stated, as always @TheMaxRebo, and thanx for not making me feel nuts (at least not on THIS!) :)

Like Wilderness Lodge also has a scent on Magic Candle. I adore WL, and try to get there at least once a trip (same with AKL, which also has a scent). When I've been to WL, the only outstanding scent I usually get (besides delicious food smells, which could be ANYWHERE) is a smokey-type smell, especially when they used to have their own smokehouse, back in the day (they also used to give samples on the tours!) :). But I'm sure once I smell their oil, which supposedly has pine it in, and it makes sense to my brain that the wilderness DOES smell like pine, it will form that connection, rather than it decidedly reminding me of WL itself.

Hope that all makes sense.

P.S. As long as the AKL one doesn't smell like animals, or their by-products, I'm good! :rotfl2:

Last edited:
I ordered some wax melts can't wait until they get here.
Let me us know what you think when you try them!

My package with my disuser with the oils is supposed to be here later this week, so I'll let a'll know as i try! :)

Well - will take me a bit longer to review the oils. Showed a pic of the diffuser to somebody today, and they fell in LOVE with it, but can't afford it right now. And they need some happiness in their lives, so I'm going to gift it to them when it comes in, and have ordered another one for myself. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!