Code for Magic Candle Company

I really like them. The scent is decently strong. I have only used one so far, but I am a fan. I see requesting more as gifts in the future!

What a great Idea. I need more people who have a Disney Passion and love for it in my life though like I do :(
Christmas Gifts - DONE :D

The "magic point" system he uses also is fantastic and makes it extra worth it.

I just received my package. I bought the butterbeer and orange groves in candle form. They smell wonderful, not overpowering. They both smell like they are supposed to. I'm thinking I might make shepherds pie tonight and pretend I'm in the Wizarding World.

I bought 4 shower melts. Walt's Office and Wilderness Resort both have that woody smell, but Walt's does smell like leather. Both are pretty great. I don't really care for the Haunted one, but I might change my mind when it's in the shower. It smells sort of like incense in church (I'm Catholic). The Polynesian just smells fresh to me. I can't really pinpoint a fragrance. I think that one will be great in the shower.

I bought 4 air fresheners. I'll report back as we open them.

Update: we opened the Banshee air freshener. It is very powerful. It does smell like the ocean and freshened the bathroom and the hallway.
Can I ask how many shower melts come in a package? It says “pick four for $24.95” which I’m hoping means four scents, not four showers worth or that’s crazy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!