Code question for November

DKx3

Mouseketeer
I am booked for November. Should I wait until around August to call and see if there is a code by my name or do it soon?

Even if you have a code now, it won't be good for travel in August. The PIN codes now are pretty much for the same dates AP codes are out for so only through early July. What you should do now is call to make sure they have your address and email correct in their system so if you are sent a PIN in the fall, it has a better chance of actually reaching you. :)

Like the other poster said, the codes/pins now are only good for the next couple of months. Wait until you hear about new codes/pins being used for your dates before bothering to call. This might be in late Aug./Sept.

I went ahead and booked a AAA rate at AKL for Nov. just to be sure we would have a room since they seem to release codes so late now - if you wait on a code to book, then your airfare will probably be too high - this way, I have a rate I can live with (even though I think it is too much and I don't want to pay it), I can get the low airfares when they are offered for my dates, and maybe I'll luck up on a code/pin for the hotel closer to the trip as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter