Codes at CSR?

DisneyFan09

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever been able to use a code at CSR? I just don't see that resort listed very often. I originally wanted to stay at WL but decided that maybe a moderate would be more affordable. The pictures of CSR are beautiful and my dd's decided that's where we should stay, but I guess if there are never any discounts we might as well stay at WL.

Yes, they do offer discounts on CSR. :) There are times when they have big conventions there that have a lot of the rooms booked up. If you are travelling at the same time as one of these they may not have as many discounted rooms but that won't be every week.

It is a really nice looking resort! :)

I love CSR! We stayed there last May with a room only generl public code of $94 a night. Too bad there aren't more codes like that anymore, at least for now.

We were able to use a general public, room-only code there this past November. What a beautiful resort! We absolutely loved it there!! :goodvibes

its a great place. I have never stayed there for more than $79 a night- until now :confused3

Has anyone gotten a really good rate this year Mid-May? Like the 14th-21st?

Rachel :wave:

I've been able to get one on many ocassions except this year but this is the first time I am going on a school vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter