Codes for suites?

Alice42

Alice in Wonderland lover
Has anyone received an AP rate on a suite before? I am staying in a garden suite at the BWI in May and was not able to obtain an AP rate. CRO stated that discounts are not available for suites. Has anyone ever gotten a discount on a suite before? Where and how? We are staying in the suite regardless, but I am just curious if anyone was able to get an AP rate.
Thanks! :wave2:

Once a really long time ago they offered me a discount on a suite at the Poly or the CR (didn't wind up booking either one) the "junior" suites at the WL and CSR are often included....actually booked one last summer at the CSR for a 2 night pre DVC stay because it was all they had available at a discounted rate and it was the same price as a regular room at the non-discounted rate. When we went to check in (late night arrival) they told us there had a been a broken water pipe above the room earlier that day and they did not have any more suites available....comped us 2 connecting rooms for the 2 nights which actually suited me much better (as the mother of 2 teenage daughters...the thought of 2 bathrooms was VERY appealing!!)...so I never did see the suite, but I was delighted with 2 free rooms so I got over it pretty quick!!

I do not ever remember seeing or hearing about suites at BWI being discounted....but with Disney I would never say never....just call every so often and everytime a new set of codes comes out....you never know...magic happens!!

I've heard about people getting the disocunt on garden suites and last year an AP discount was available for our dates, but we decided on a deluxe concierge room instead. The discounts on these rooms is usually limited, because the number of the rooms is limited.

I was offered an AP discount on a junior suite at the CR in one of the wing buildings last Christmas. At $500/night though, it was a little too steep for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter