codes fors October

digskat

<font color=darkorange>Got Goldendoodle?<br><font
Does anyone know if there are any codes avail for this Oct or when they may become avail? Thanks

Not just yet. Based on when they have released codes in the past, I wouldn't expect to see codes for October untill around mid-August at least.

Thanks Guys however I hope to have my trip bought and paid for by then. I don't wanna wait that long.

I read that you can have your trip paid for, apply codes, and then you have money credited back to you? does anyone know? :confused3

Yes. I recently had a credit at AKL. I didn't think about it until after I had called and changed to an AP code, but then realized I had already paid as it was one night only. I called CRO back and asked, they offered to either mail me a check or leave the credit on until my arrival. I opted to leave it on, and the difference paid for our dinner that night.

eeyore45 said:
I read that you can have your trip paid for, apply codes, and then you have money credited back to you? does anyone know? :confused3
That's good to know, I'll maybe check CAA as well.

eeyore45 said:

You could probably also "guesstimate" your code discount based on past years/current trends, prepay only the price you think you might end up owing with codes, and then be prepared to pay any difference after codes come out...that is if you don't want to have a credit/overpay in the first place??? Since codes will come out a little while before your actual trip, you could still have it paid for before leaving home. That's what we're doing. We know we won't be off by too much since we're staying in a Value and the discounts aren't that big to start with. :teeth:

I don't intend to scare anyone, but I was checking the CM reservation site this AM and was shocked to see that almost ALL deluxes are sold out at the CM rate for the last week of October and first week of November (just a few very expensive rooms left for that timeframe). While I can pretty much find a delux within a reasonable amount for my July and September trips, which are closer, I couldn't believe that almost everything is gone already for the delux level for the fall. There are still available rooms in the value and moderate level for us CMs. I am booked at Pop for Oct. 26-Nov.6, but was searching around on the reservation website to see if I could move to a delux. If this is any indication to availability in late Oct/early Nov, I would start thinking about booking something you can afford and if a good rate comes up, then upgrade. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter