Coffee at SSR

DRUMZ2B

DIS Veteran
Hello to all, What are the options for getting coffee at SSR? This place is sprawling.
Are they peppered around the resort by pools? Is Carriage house the only option?

Thanks. I am aware of the room coffee pots. I was thinking more about outside of the room.

You can get coffee at the Artist Palette (main check in area) and both at the grandstand and carousel pool areas, when they are open.

Last edited:

Out of the 3 pool bars, the menus on the MDE mobile app only shows the Paddock Grill as having coffee available.

Not with coffee pots in every room. I'd guess they feel that covers it. And the only place open early in the mornings is Artist Palette.

So...using say POR as a comparison....how big and sprawling is it, really? I remember being there for the DVC tour but it was raining and we really didn't wander around property too much. Plus that was years ago. I mean, is it really that much further to get to the main lobby area than to get to a food court at a mod?

POR has 2048 rooms, SSR has 1320 rooms, but some are 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms, 3 bed room grand villas and 3 bedroom tree house villas. So they are probably pretty close in size. The tree house villas are the furthest away.

You have coffee shop options at Disney Springs too. If you are staying in Congress Park it is pretty easy to walk over to DS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter