Coffee card

Thanks. The information about the card does say 15 drinks and doesn't specify size. If they punch 3 per drink it doesn't sound like the card is worth it. Guess I'll skip it for now. Maybe I'll ask about it on the ship in October. Thanks for the reply.
Apparently it is a punch for each shot of espresso, and the guy on the Brilliance said since a large had 3 shots, he charged three punches. This was for a vanilla latte.
Denise

Thanks. The information about the card does say 15 drinks and doesn't specify size. If they punch 3 per drink it doesn't sound like the card is worth it. Guess I'll skip it for now. Maybe I'll ask about it on the ship in October. Thanks for the reply.
I'm waiting until I get onboard to see whether it's one per drink or shot of espresso. Like I mentioned earlier, on Indy 2 years ago it was one punch per drink. One punch per shot is not worth it at all. That's $6 per drink for a large. I'm pretty sure that's more than they cost if you pay for them individually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter