Coffee machine charges

Stayed at CR last week. NO CHARGE for coffee maker OR packets.

Originally posted by elemusing
ok - every time I have ever stayed at any Disney resort including All Stars and CBR, there has been a coffe pot. ...
All Star resorts do not have coffee pots even if you wanted to request one. That is one "perk" that value resorts don't have.

What type of travel coffee pot do you use? Also, do they have glass pots? Could we take it on the plane? We will be flying down in October and I think a travel type coffee pot would be a good investment for us since we take alot of weekend trips too. My DH is a BIG morning coffee drinker.

I bought an electric teapot last week at WaMart for $12. It heats water 60% faster than a microwave! Also bought clear ponchos for .87 each in the Sporting Goods Dept.

Sorry Golden Oldie, I might be mistaken, but I thought there was a coffee pot a ASMusic. Anyway, there was definitely one at CBR both time I stayed there and at PO in 2000. No charge until October of 2001.

Angie

Sorry Golden Oldie, I might be mistaken, but I thought there was a coffee pot a ASMusic. Anyway, there was definitely one at CBR both time I stayed there and at PO in 2000. No charge until October of 2001.

Angie:rolleyes:

I Can't believe Disney Charges for coffee. I have 5 night booked at the Yatch Club for $200 +/night and they are going to charge for a pack of coffee. This is a Deluxe resort. I don't pay for coffee at the Hilton.

It seems to vary, we had four different experiences jus this year!

We were at the Poly in Nov and Dec and requested a coffee-maker. Got a nice set up with coffee, creamer tea etc and it was replaced every day no charge. At the Contemporary in Feb I got the coffee-maker promptly but had to ask for the coffee daily. Last weekend at the Beach Club - ugghh. I called 5x for the coffee-maker and didn't get one until my 2nd day even though they promised to send one right up and I never did get coffee. Got two snippy houskeepers who told me that no WDW resort ever provided coffee, obviously different from the Poly and CR. The kicker was that they didn't even have it for sale in the shop - I had to go to the S/D to purchase filter packs.

These are deluxe WDW hotels, even Holiday Inn has coffee!
TJ

I'm not sure who makes my coffee pot, I think it might have been Mr. Coffee. There are several brands out there. It only makes 4 cups, and I have minifilters for it, easily bought at the grocery store. I usually go splurge and get Kona or Jamaica blue mountain coffee for vacation at the local coffee place. I always carry this on in my luggage, wrapped in a towel. I have never had a problem with bringing it, even with increased security at the airport. This way I can make my own without ever having to ask anyone for anything, and whenever I want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!