coffee pot at CBR?

cassie

<font color=green>I did run free in the 70's<br><f
My first time at CBR and I've read they have coffee pots in the rooms. Is that still current?

Another question...is there a bus that goes around the inner part of the resort? And also, can you get to Epcot from there without taking one of the busses?

Hi cassie: I was there last week and they still do have coffee pots in the rooms. It's on the shelf near the sinks along with styrofoam cups and coffee/tea/creamer packets. They charge you for the packets so you might want to pack your own. We had refillable mugs and were close to the food court so we went there for coffee and tea each morning.

This is an internal bus at CBR. You have to take a bus to get to Epcot, that is the quickest and most direct way to get there from the resort.

Have a great trip! :)

Our coffee packs in our CBR were marked $1.14. We were happy just to use our refillable mugs too.

Although Epcot looks like it's right next door, the entrance is around the other side. We had a car, everthing was only 5-10 minutes away, MK was about 20 minutes from CBR to Main Street USA.

Thanks Sandra and SeaSpray..I will bring my own coffee then. I thought there was an entrance to Epcot from CBR. Oh well, I'll live with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter