Coffee Talk?

Katie & Glen

DIS Veteran
Question- one weekend morning I was cooking breakfast t and decided to put on a cast and I saw Pete was live with what he called "coffee talk".

I didn't get to finish and when I go back to look on YouTube or podcast apps, I don't see it anywhere. No channel listing, nothing.

Was this a one time thing or are they not recorded, or what?

Question- one weekend morning I was cooking breakfast t and decided to put on a cast and I saw Pete was live with what he called "coffee talk".

I didn't get to finish and when I go back to look on YouTube or podcast apps, I don't see it anywhere. No channel listing, nothing.

Was this a one time thing or are they not recorded, or what?
I believe this was on Facebook Live.

I've never seen, or heard of it, so I'm pretty sure it's not YouTube, since I am aware of pretty much everything they put out there. But I don't "do FB", or on a VERY inconsistent and sparse basis, so very possible it's there, as the other poster mentioned.

I think Pete did 2 or 3 of these episodes and they were on Facebook. I'm not sure if they ever uploaded when to Youtube. It was either on the Pete Warner site or DVC site.

They’re on the DVCfan Facebook page. If you go on the page, where it says photos, events, files etc- select the one that says albums, then videos. There’s a few videos in there (about 50) but the kawfee tawk videos stick out like a sore thumb as you can see the length of the videos, and the kawfee ones are the only two that are about an
Hour long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter