Cold fried chicken, yay or nay? How about cold pizza, yay or nay?

Do you like cold pizza or fried chicken? Right out of the fridge cold

• Cold pizza, YES!

Votes: 49 54.4%
  • Cold Fried chicken, YES!

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Oh hell NO to cold pizza

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Cold fried chicken? NO way!

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • Cold pizza is the best breakfast

Votes: 20 22.2%

• Total voters

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
I just had a piece of fried chicken right out of the fridge, and realized I like it cold better than hot. It got me thinking about eating cold pizza. THE BEST!!! Only a specific kind of pizza is good cold. Bar room pizza from Massachusetts. I say that because here in VA, nobody knows what I am talking about. They don't have that great pizza down here.

My kids think I am crazy eating cold pizza and chicken. They don't know what they're missing.

I like cold fried chicken. I usually make a sandwich out of it.
Cold pizza is okay if I'm too lazy to warm it up, but I prefer it warm.

I don’t like cold leftover anything, with one exception. I love cold leftover turkey sandwiches.

Yes to both for sure, and cold roast beef! Alone or in a sandwich, it may be my favorite food.

Yes to cold fried chicken. There was a Farm Basket right up the road from my grandma’s house and any time there was a large gathering they’d run up and grab a couple buckets of cold fried chicken. It was considerably cheaper than buying hot.

No to cold pizza. Back in the day when we were up until 3am and had to be to work at 7am yes, but I prefer it warmed up in the toaster oven in my old age.

Yes to cold fried chicken. We take it on picnics. I've eaten it since I was a kid. It's also one of the few things my mother could cook right.

Cold pizza is a yes too. But if I can warm it up, I do.

I like both fried chicken and pizza to be warm to hot. Fried chicken on a salad tends to be warm and is fine that way. Pizza that isn't hot hot but isn't cold either is fine. But I do not like both to be cold straight out of the fridge.

Not a fan of cold chicken. DH loves it and will order chicken and bring it home to put it in the fridge and eat cold. Ick. I only like one pizza cold, a local restaurant. I don't know why, and I like theirs better cold. All other pizzas I really only like fresh (hate it reheated in the microwave). DD15 loves any cold pizza. DH will eat it cold, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!