Collapsable stools allowed?

Honeystar120608

Mom, Photographer, Disney Lover, 100% Cannuck
I was wondering if those little tripod like stools were allowed into the parks. About 1.5 foot high, and totally collapsable. I thought I read somewhere last year that no chairs were allowed. But I saw these stools at the local dollar store and thought they'd be great to watch Spectromagic, amoungst other things IM sure...but specifically that. :)

Hi. Disney says no folding chairs, so the folding stool probably falls into that category. I thought about one of those canes that has a seat. That could be okay because it's a cane.

Would the folding stool fit into a bag or backpack? If it would, then I wonder how Disney would react to that? Probably do nothing.

Hi. Disney says no folding chairs, so the folding stool probably falls into that category. I thought about one of those canes that has a seat. That could be okay because it's a cane.

Would the folding stool fit into a bag or backpack? If it would, then I wonder how Disney would react to that? Probably do nothing.

Thats what I was wondering. I totally understand the folding camping chairs. They take up a lot of room and are large to carry around. But these could slide into a larger backpack. Thats what I was wondering exactly...since it is in the bag if they'd bother with it. Worse case scenario they take them right? They are only $2 a piece. Not the end of the world:laughing:

I've taken mine before with no problem. They are really only as wide as your behind(my behind is even a little larger:rotfl:) so it's not really like they are taking up any room. The kind of chairs you can't take are lawn chairs.

I've taken mine before with no problem. They are really only as wide as your behind(my behind is even a little larger:rotfl:) so it's not really like they are taking up any room. The kind of chairs you can't take are lawn chairs.

lol yes, I know my behind will be spilling off of this, but great news! Thank you! :) Better than sitting on the ground or MORE standing.

:banana::banana::banana: YAY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter