Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters Regeneration Sign Ups

I'll make it where she only has super strength .I don't mind if Kine and Ski room together until there is another middle school girl.
Great, then accepted. She'll be added to the lists when I get home, I'm going to a movie now.

Four new characters from me. These will be my last ones, I promise. Amy and Will only have the name Danworth, so they will not be mistaken as siblings of Uriah, they are simply cousins. Also, I will be pretending they've been here the whole time.

Gemma McQueen (Medusa) is in the 12th grade and is 17 years old. Gemma has long brown hair with a red tinge. Gemma is intelligent, restless and thoughtful. She keeps trying to find a purpose/reason for why she has her powers. She just wants to be able to be normal or have control. Gemma can turn people to stone, so always wears sunglasses. She likes to listen to music, read and watch movies. Gemma was born with her powers and has been blindfolded or wearing sunglasses all her life. Everyone she knows outside of the school and her parents believe she’s blind, she was even taught braille and has a cane that she tries to use as little as possible, since she doesn’t actually need it.

Uriah Collins (Weatherman) is in the 9th grade and is 15 years old. Uriah has blonde hair and hazel eyes. Uriah is funny, caring and smart. He likes challenges he know he can solve but hates things he can’t do anything about. He just wants to live up to his family. He controls temperature and the weather. He likes to be outdoors, play sports and play videogames. Uriah has lived with his father, aunt, uncle and cousins for most of his life, since his mother left them.

Tynan Jones (Sandstorm) is in the 8th grade and is 14 years old. Tynan has light brown hair and brown eyes. Tynan is protective, trustworthy, and dependable. He can be skeptical but his curiosity often wins over. He just wants to protect Lavender. Tynan controls sand. He likes to run, play games and sports and climb trees. Tynan lived on the streets with his best friend Lavender until he was brought to the school.

Lavender Ford (Silk) is in the 8th grade and is 14 years old. Lavender has blonde hair and gray-blue eyes. Lavender is positive, fun-loving and spirited. She is the sun to Tynan’s cloud and of the pair is more likely to run headlong into things. She just wants Tynan to be with her and to have a home and family. Lavender controls ribbon and fabric. She likes to sing, act and design fashion. Lavender lived on the streets with her best friend Tynan until she was brought to the school.

We already have a teleporter. Can she only have super strength please?

At the moment,, Ski is the only girl in her campus. Normally, I wouldn't let people room their characters together, but I don’t really have much of a choice. Do you mind Ski and Kine in the same room until ww get another middle school girl or would you rather I separate them?

And Silv, I wish to know this plan.
I was pretty much just going to have Nate start liking her too and be conflicted between her and Ski, but the more I think about it it sounds bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter