Colorado?

AC7179

Registered
Please help me with planning a trip to Colorado. This is so hard. I know what "normal" people feel trying to plan a trip to Disney!

I'd like to give my family a trip to Colorado for Christmas. We would drive from Texas. We would love a ski resort where we could sled. Skiing is not really that important to us, as we've never done it, but we'd like to stay in a nice place with a lodge type feeling within a reasonable distance from a sledding location. The southern part of the state would be preferable, as well. If a ski lodge type place is too expensive, a regular, nice hotel would work, too.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

We've been to both Breckenridge and WinterPark. Beaver Run and the Zephyr lodges. Pricey but great ski in/out. I think that was the best part of it. So nice. Nice little towns, also. I don't remember sledding there, we went to ski only so didn't pursue further information on sledding, but there were places around you could that weren't too far I recall hearing about.

Break is nice and so is steamboat. We go every year around the end of january for about 2 weeks. What we have done is stay in breck for one week then drive to vail or aspen for another week. Breck is nice because it's close to keystone where you can ski at night.

We're leaving for Colorado in about a month, so I can't help with skiing, but I hope you have a great trip. :goodvibes

I can't help with skiing but believe you won't be disappointed anywhere in CO. One of our best trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter