Combining Gift Cards

MSUmom

MSU mom
I have ten $50 gift cards. Was going to use them to renew my annual pass. Was told by member services I can only use 2. :( I know there is a way to combine them but I am not sure how to do this. Can anyone help?

Thanks

I did this for the first time to pay dues. By the time I account for one of the $50 cards that wouldn’t load, and one of the other $50 cards (who knows which one in the pile of almost 100 cards I used) that apparently didn’t transfer, I’m at breakeven for the considerable effort.

I probably won’t do that again.

I did this for the first time to pay dues. By the time I account for one of the $50 cards that wouldn’t load, and one of the other $50 cards (who knows which one in the pile of almost 100 cards I used) that apparently didn’t transfer, I’m at breakeven for the considerable effort.

I probably won’t do that again.

If you do it again, mark them with sharpies as you do them.

Very easy to combine cards on the disney gift card website, only limitation is that you can only put $1000 on one card, and can only have 5 cards placed on the website. $1000 doesn't go very far at Disney these days.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter