Combining points with another member

Pinnie

<font color=green>Working a Dream Job<br><font col
I am going to be combining points with a friend and DVC member for our stay at OKW in December. He already has booked a 2 bedroom and it will work out to about 180 points or 90 from each of us. He has a December UY and I have an April UY. He is a member at OKW, BWV, BCVs. I am a member at SSR and BCVs

Because I always borrow into the following year, the points that I will be depositing in his account will be APRIL 08 points. My questions are as follows:

1. Will he be able to use those April 08 points toward the stay at OKW at the 7 month window?

2. IF he decides not to use them toward the Dec trip, and I give him some SSR points, will he be able to use them at the 11 month window for a future stay?

3. Will he be able to bank them if needed?

Thanks for your help!

pinnie

I thought you could only transfer current year points. I know you can't transfer banked points. You can bank transferred points.

You can't use transferred April 2008 points for Dec, 2007. What you can do is borrow those points yourself and book half then link to what your friend has. That's better and safer anyway.

You can't use transferred April 2008 points for Dec, 2007. What you can do is borrow those points yourself and book half then link to what your friend has. That's better and safer anyway.

OK thanks.... I "think" I understand.

pinnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter