• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Combining two DLH reservations

Ldat7

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. I'm an AP holder and noticed that there is a late-spring AP offer for onsite hotels, 20% off and a $20 dining certificate plus fastpass for any ride. We are going to be going 6/15-6/17, but the offer is only good until 6/15. If I reserve just one night for 6/15 and make a separate reservation (same view type), can they combine the reservations at check-in? Just don't want to have to switch rooms to get a gift certificate and fastpass if they can't. Thanks!

I would just call and ask. Since your stay begins before the offer ends, I would think they would honor it.

I would call too. Just make sure you remind the CM at check in about the perks! I almost forgot and didn't initially get anything. I had to go back.

It CAN be done, but as noted ... do call and ask Disney Travel Co first. I wouldn't do that online and then hope for the best.

Yes they can link the reservations and you won't need to switch rooms as long as you book the same room type for each reservation. You can also book your first night directly through Disney to get the perks and then the rest of the nights thru Obitz to save 15%. The current promo is JETSETTER, max $150 discount per booking. They will still be able to link them even if booked this way. Disney Travel cannot do it, you will need to call the hotel directly to link them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter