Come here to chat while waiting for the 2021 DVC Member Cruise! Will it happen??

When someone gets a call back for payment, please post here. I am interested in knowing when that happens!

Thank you!

Phew!! I was getting worried! What did they need the supervisor for?
That person never did get back to me. The person Tom got dealt with us. I kept Patricia on that original call the whole time I spoke to Noah. The first person seemed confused when we were using points and cash.

That person never did get back to me. The person Tom got dealt with us. I kept Patricia on that original call the whole time I spoke to Noah. The first person seemed confused when we were using points and cash.
Strange. I don't think my agent ever asked how we were paying.

When someone gets a call back for payment, please post here. I am interested in knowing when that happens!

Thank you!
Me too! My Disney Visa was recently breached and they are sending me a new card. I want to be able to use it for the 6 months no interest. I have the new number but I need the card in hand for the expiration date and CVV code.

Last edited:

Me too! My Disney Visa was recently breached and they are sending me a new card. I want to be able to use it for the 6 months no interest. I have the new number but I need the card in hand for the expiration date and CVV code.
Oh no!! I hope you get it in time!

This is direct members only right? Also does anyone have the 2021 price chart? Saw the Alaska cruise posted previously on page like 2 or 3.

This is direct members only right? Also does anyone have the 2021 price chart? Saw the Alaska cruise posted previously on page like 2 or 3.
Yes, you need to have at least one direct contract in order to book the member cruise, even for cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter