Come here to chat while waiting for the 2021 DVC Member Cruise! Will it happen??

Well, we booked around 10:30. My last name does begin with a W, so maybe we are pushed to back of line!

I just got the call to pay. We are all cash, but they did not know that before the call, so I don't think that makes a difference. Also, the last name starts with B, so I don't think that pushed me to the front, either!

I just got the call to pay. We are all cash, but they did not know that before the call, so I don't think that makes a difference. Also, the last name starts with B, so I don't think that pushed me to the front, either!
Ok...well, Patricia is at work now, but I can contact her. Thanks for letting me know.
A cousin was on the DVC MC to Alaska, and she raves about it so much. I wonder if there will be any opportunity to book it or if everyone from this year is staying put.

Hi everyone! DH got us booked. I am an ICU physician and I was in rounds when I started getting his texts around 10:10. He and DS both called and both got busy signals or dropped on their initial tries - they finally got in around 10:15 but when the CM picked up and realized they were calling to book the MC she immediately said she had never done that before and starting apologizing that she didn't know how to do it! So he got really worried but he said it went ok. She did ask for specific room but then seemed surprised when he actually gave her a specific room number - our 1st choice was gone but our 2nd choice room was available which we got. - 6188 which was our room on our very 1st DCL trip on the Dream!!

He got a call back to pay about 2 hrs later. He doesn't remember them confirming the room then so hopefully we really do have 6188!
Have to start thinking about DVC WDW rooms around the cruise - we'd like to try to stay at Riviera maybe that one night before but we don't own there so might not be able to get a studio at 7 months out.

He got a call back to pay about 2 hrs later. He doesn't remember them confirming the room then so hopefully we really do have 6188!
Have to start thinking about DVC WDW rooms around the cruise - we'd like to try to stay at Riviera maybe that one night before but we don't own there so might not be able to get a studio at 7 months out.
I hope you get something at Riviera!

A cousin was on the DVC MC to Alaska, and she raves about it so much. I wonder if there will be any opportunity to book it or if everyone from this year is staying put.
It was an amazing cruise! I don’t know that everyone would be able to stay put for two years, as so many things can change. Maybe call MS Sunday to ask if they have info on that possibility yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter