*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

Good news - Just landed in Orlando!
Bad news - my little guy may have an ear infection.

48 hours from now, I will be in the air. It can't come quick enough. The calendar may say mid-April, but mother nature still thinks it's winter. Woke up to snow and ice on my car and and an absolutely miserable day in metro Boston.

We are actually flying out of Hartford, which is 2 hour drive. We've never done this before, we live fairly close to Logan.....but it was going to $800 total less to fly Hartford than Logan.
Have you tried Manchester? I get non-stops on Southwest there.

Got to do the single digit dance yesterday! I never thought that this late in the year I would be so desperate for warmth and sunshine! For anybody there right now, I hope you are loving the heat!

I’ll take anything above 40 degrees. But the forecast for next week has way too many clouds! Florida weather - I shouldn’t put too much worry into yet, right?

Hi all. Just wanted to type up a quick little update post- I'll proably post a more detailed "just back" thread in TPAS or Trip Reports board soon.

I generally had a blast, but Weds - Friday I was feeling pretty down...I was insanely exhausted, had blisters on my feet, and was plain worn-out from the heat and humidity. Also a lack of greens and existing on lots of "theme park food" probably contributed. Not saying I didn't have good moments in those days, but getting myself into park-shape was tough.

Oh well! I rode so many rides (great crowd levels!), did lots of new things, and discovered new favorites. I hope everyone there now/just getting back/going soon has a great time!

I’ll take anything above 40 degrees. But the forecast for next week has way too many clouds! Florida weather - I shouldn’t put too much worry into yet, right?

I know! I am nervous ... my forecast is showing Thunderstorms... which means lightning... which means ride closures :(

I really hope it gets updated before we leave on Saturday to better weather for our trip! Ha!

Anyone there now? I've been stalking the app and wait times seem pretty reasonable for most rides (obviously FoP, FEA, 7DMT and TSMM have higher wait times). We're there in 10 days and I am hoping crowds stay this way!!

Anyone there now? I've been stalking the app and wait times seem pretty reasonable for most rides (obviously FoP, FEA, 7DMT and TSMM have higher wait times). We're there in 10 days and I am hoping crowds stay this way!!

My family is here now. Did MK today. Stuff that seemed a bit longer than expected (by 10 min so still not huge) was Speedway at 9:30 and Astro Orbiter at about 10.

We also had good luck with grabbing some same day FPs including for Splash in the afternoon. So seemed busy but not nuts?

I am so disappointed. We were only in WDW for 2 days for this trip - a big reason for driving up from our beach vacation on the Gulf coast was to do Flight of passage and see Pandora. I had a fast pass today for 5:10pm for FOP that I got at 7am on my 60 day before date. We planned to do FOP as our last ride with the fast pass and then head back to the condo at the beach (2 hour ride away). We had done MK our 1st day. So, we get to Pandora at 4:55 to find that both Pandora rides were shut down with no estimated time to start back up!!! We waited til 7pm and then the kids were exhausted and getting grouchy and we had a long ride and we decided to leave. Cast members weren't sure it would even get running again tonight at all. So then Disney emailed me that I can use the fast pass tomorrow anytime - gee, thanks, but I'm not there tomorrow at all. I was so upset. I literally took that trip up to Orlando primarily to do that ride. It really stinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!