*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

ROL packages are up through mid April.
THANK YOU SO MUCH @10CJ I honestly wasn't expecting them to show up for a while so I probably wouldn't have looked for days or even weeks. You rock!!!

Early Morning Magic is showing for 2 days in April right now. April 10 and 15. I'll be there on the 10th but, unfortunately, that isn't a good day in our schedule for EMM. Maybe next time.

THANK YOU SO MUCH @10CJ I honestly wasn't expecting them to show up for a while so I probably wouldn't have looked for days or even weeks. You rock!!!

Early Morning Magic is showing for 2 days in April right now. April 10 and 15. I'll be there on the 10th but, unfortunately, that isn't a good day in our schedule for EMM. Maybe next time.
You're welcome! I was not expecting them so soon either. Then they put the hours up for April so I was not sure what was going to happen. I was following a couple ROL threads and saw they both and replies this morning so I figured I should check it out. Glad I did!

ROL packages are up through mid April.

Ah, thank you so much! Alas, they only have a 4:20pm for Tiffins on my Animal Kingdom day, and that's a bit too early. Of course, they have a 5:40pm open for 2 people. Should I book for 2, even though I'm a solo?

And you can get ANY appetizer, entree, and dessert, right? They don't have a special menu to pick from?

Ah, thank you so much! Alas, they only have a 4:20pm for Tiffins on my Animal Kingdom day, and that's a bit too early. Of course, they have a 5:40pm open for 2 people. Should I book for 2, even though I'm a solo?

And you can get ANY appetizer, entree, and dessert, right? They don't have a special menu to pick from?
I think that’s fine to snag the reservation for 2 and then when you arrive just let them know the other person couldn’t make it. They’ll be putting you at a 2-top anyway so I can’t imagine it makes a difference from a reservation standpoint. I did the Tiffins ROL package last month and it was divine. Yes, you can pick any appetizer, entrée and dessert. I believe the only thing that wasn’t offered was their sampler. They have great wine flights too if that interests you. It was one of the best, if not THE best, dining experiences I’ve had on property. Enjoy!

Just booked a quick girl's trip for April 11-14 at Boardwalk. I'm a WDW veteran and she's never been, so this will be fun!
I got us completely booked for the resort, flights and dining in a couple of hours... she said I should get paid to do this for a living. :earboy2:

I think that’s fine to snag the reservation for 2 and then when you arrive just let them know the other person couldn’t make it. They’ll be putting you at a 2-top anyway so I can’t imagine it makes a difference from a reservation standpoint. I did the Tiffins ROL package last month and it was divine. Yes, you can pick any appetizer, entrée and dessert. I believe the only thing that wasn’t offered was their sampler. They have great wine flights too if that interests you. It was one of the best, if not THE best, dining experiences I’ve had on property. Enjoy!

Thank you...I made a reservation for 2 at 5:20pm and I'll try to modify for 1 throughout the months but I won't sweat it. Looking forward to the charcuterie board and some delicious entree (scallops or wagyu beef? too many decisions!)

Thank you...I made a reservation for 2 at 5:20pm and I'll try to modify for 1 throughout the months but I won't sweat it. Looking forward to the charcuterie board and some delicious entree (scallops or wagyu beef? too many decisions!)
Yay! Oh gosh, it’s so hard to decide. I tried both the scallops and the beef and they were both amazing.

I thought the beef was excellent (have not had the scallops).

So we already had 2 trips planned in 2018 but when mom sent me a text about April, how could I say no. Mom and I will be at POP for a quick trip 4/28-5/2.

We're a late April trip and today is our ADR day! Funny thing is - this trip is our first that we won't have "free dining", or be under the "play/dine/stay" package. (one year we splurged on CL with my parents and didn't eat much outside the resort) So we aren't planning any sit down meals and I feel so lost today! I haven't had to really plan anything yet. Usually by now I have our park days set and meals planned. So far planning this trip has been a lot more laid back. I did make a few BOG reservations and will cancel some once we know our park days. But the best part of ADR day is knowing our trip is only 180 days away!

Officially at 6 months today!! :dancer:

180 days is Tuesday, all I want is BOG lunch for 5/1. I hope I get it, but I'm not going to be super bummed if I don't, so I'm not getting up extra early. I'm going to need all my energy for Halloween night!

Officially at 6 months today!! :dancer:

180 days is Tuesday, all I want is BOG lunch for 5/1. I hope I get it, but I'm not going to be super bummed if I don't, so I'm not getting up extra early. I'm going to need all my energy for Halloween night!

Happy Halloween!! It's my ADR day and I was able to get BOG for lunch! DD will be very happy.

Going 4/21-4/28 and staying at Pop! My last trip was 20 years ago as a kid, so it feels like I'm going for the first time all over again! Got all of the ADR's I wanted thankfully, so now comes the long anticipated wait to make FP's.
I'm staying at Pop those same dates to, I'm coming in on 20th for the expo.

Just found this board! We are a family of 5 heading to Poly 4/24-5/1/18. Myself, DH, DS19, DS16 and DD5. I haven't been in over 20 years, but have so many funfilled memories from my many visits as a child. DH and the kids have never been. I am looking forward to the Magic for myself, but also to see my family's faces light up as they experience this for the very first time.

Hi I wanted to join in! My DH and I are going to be going April 21-27th. I think we'll be staying at POP. After our stay at Disney, we'll be heading to Savannah to go to my DD's parent's weekend!

WE are there 8-18th and my mom just yesterday decided to join us. I just went on and changed our ohana, BOG, bon voyage, crystal palace, Chef Mickey, etc, all from 6 to 8 with other times still showing. What the heck? This is unheard of 4.5 months out at most of these places. I will take this as it will be a slow week :rotfl:Hey, i dream for a while....

For those of us who'd hoped to be at MK on evening of April 17 past 6PM -- we're out of luck if we are not DVC. It was just announced that that evening is a private event at MK for DVC members. And it looks like there won't be a fireworks show that night, either.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter