Come on Estoppel!!!!

I'm thinking hurricane Irma might delay some of us getting our closing document. If the weather is bad or is power is lost I'm sure the title company will be closed.

yea thats what Im expecting. Im worried the fedex I just sent back with the check will get lost or take weeks to get there.

9 days passed ROFR passing today. I know I still have at the very minimum another week but I'm expecting 2 weeks until receiving closing documents. This process is showing me exactly how terrible I am at waiting

We passed ROFR yesterday so I guess I get to move on over here...

Home: AKV
Offer made: 08/30
Offer accepted: 08/30
Sent to ROFR: 09/06
Passed ROFR: 09/14
Closing docs received:
Closing docs sent back:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in my account:

Offer made: 7/27
Offer accepted: 7/27
Sent to ROFR: 7/28
Passed ROFR: 8/14
Closing docs received: 9/15
Closing docs sent back: 9/16
Closing: ...
Deed recorded: ...
Points in my account: ...

One step closer! Closing docs received and sent back! YAY!

Tomorrow makes 2 weeks passed ROFR passing and still no closing documents. After following this thread I am not surprised we don't have them yet. The wait is actually getting easier! Maybe because I know we are at the 2 week mark and it "could" be any day? Or I am just very immune to waiting :D

Tomorrow makes 2 weeks passed ROFR passing and still no closing documents. After following this thread I am not surprised we don't have them yet. The wait is actually getting easier! Maybe because I know we are at the 2 week mark and it "could" be any day? Or I am just very immune to waiting :D

I emailed the broker Friday and she said that she "it is likely this week" that we will receive the documents via FedEx. Our's will go to Las Vegas as we are closing on a CA property.

Good luck and fingers still crossed for a speedy close.

I emailed the broker Friday and she said that she "it is likely this week" that we will receive the documents via FedEx. Our's will go to Las Vegas as we are closing on a CA property.

Good luck and fingers still crossed for a speedy close.
Good luck on receiving your documents this week. I plan on touching base with the broker next Monday if we haven't revived anything. They gave me a 20-30 day time window and today is day 14 so getting closer to that 20 day mark :)
I think our title office is emailing us the closing documents.

Great news mike! I emailed the brokers office today and she said the title company is working on closing documents for those who passed ROFR the week before me but followed up saying it should be soon. I'm guessing we still have a good 7-10 days of waiting

Great news mike! I emailed the brokers office today and she said the title company is working on closing documents for those who passed ROFR the week before me but followed up saying it should be soon. I'm guessing we still have a good 7-10 days of waiting

Sorry to hear that you have to wait longer. I assumed that we would be on a different timeline despite the same broker due to the FL vs CA deal. Fingers crossed that they arrive as scheduled tomorrow and that yours and others still waiting arrive soon.
Mike

I passed on 8/23 and still waiting...

Well, I found out today after emailing the title company that Disney has issued estoppel but they are still waiting for the sellers to return their escrow letter. I returned mine a month ago! What is up with that?! You would think they'd want their money sooner rather than later...

Offer made: 8/15
Offer countered & accepted: 8/15
Sent to ROFR: 8/23
Passed ROFR: 9/5
Closing docs received: 9/27
Closing docs sent back:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in my account:

I passed ROFR today and now the wait on estoppel happens. I was told by my broker today it could take 20-30 days!

Received closing documents today. Hoping to have them sent back this week!! Waiting on hubby to get the certified check made!

Closing docs sent back:9/28
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in my account:

I passed ROFR today and now the wait on estoppel happens. I was told by my broker today it could take 20-30 days!

Just left FedEx. Overnighting closing documents back to the title company today and they should arrive tomorrow by 10am!

Closing docs sent back:9/28
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in my account:

We sent our closing document around the same time too! The 27th. We are also waiting. Hope we both close soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!