Come One! Come All! It's DIS Podcast Chat Night!

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
Join us for DIS Podcast Chat! :thumbsup2

Podcast Chat
Wednesday 9:00-10:00p.m. eastern
Hosts: Podcast Team

You can access the chat room by clicking on the word 'chat' on the toolbar near the top of the page. Your regular DIS password and user name will get you into the chat room.

I can't wait.

I am dying to see how many times a certain newly anointed moderator will get bumped from chat. :rolleyes1

Im actually not working and the kids are going to bed earlier now! If I dont fall asleep I'll try to come on over.

Should we call this the "sick" chat - or would that be redundant?

Should we call this the "sick" chat - or would that be redundant?

I'm pretty sure that is redundant... like this comment.

I hope I can pop in later but I'm about to head out to a client site before it officially starts. Will try to attend though.

Just thought I'd be the first to bump this for tomorrow. :)

See you then - snow or not!

Just thought I'd be the first to bump this for tomorrow. :)

See you then - snow or not!
You've completely thrown off my weekly schedule. Now I'm thinking tonight is Wednesday instead of Tuesday. Wednesday will be thursday and Thrusday will be Friday, etc, etc. UGH! :rotfl:

You've completely thrown off my weekly schedule. Now I'm thinking tonight is Wednesday instead of Tuesday. Wednesday will be thursday and Thrusday will be Friday, etc, etc. UGH! :rotfl:

I move we penalize anyone who prematurely announces podcast chat by bumping them twice. Webmasterkathy would be the enforcer. I thought about complete banishment but that would be cruel and unusual punishment.
;):rolleyes1

:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter