Come One! Come All! It's DIS Podcast Chat Night!

Hi all,

The International Chocolate Awards: Americas heat starts tomorrow! If I can get into chat, I'll let you know how many bites of chocolate I've had (if I can keep track). Last year, I stopped counting after 200 bites as of the 3rd day. This year, we have over 400 entries!! I'm so excited!! I can always start my diet again the week after, right? ;)

Hi all,

The International Chocolate Awards: Americas heat starts tomorrow! If I can get into chat, I'll let you know how many bites of chocolate I've had (if I can keep track). Last year, I stopped counting after 200 bites as of the 3rd day. This year, we have over 400 entries!! I'm so excited!! I can always start my diet again the week after, right? ;)

If I were to attend these award, the question would not be if I can get into chat but whether I could get in the door.

But have fun. :goodvibes

Well it that day again for podcast chat and Tom bell can't after 10 I guess he dose it after 10 so he won't have to worry about keeping chat clean. :)

For new comers that want to join us please do it fun the topics is anything you like mostly podcast related. But if you have other questions about Disney or just need place to talk we are their.

So 8-9 Is pre podcast chat and if jcb their he talk about any legal thing hat related to Disney you don't won't to miss that. Then at 9 the podcast chat starts then at 10 it Tom bell hour or little castle fan club meeting.

If I were to attend these award, the question would not be if I can get into chat but whether I could get in the door.

But have fun. :goodvibes

I couldn't get into chat again. Four days of chocolate tasting down and one to go. Because of my day job, I missed 4 sessions, but have had over 400 bites of chocolate so far. That's just competition chocolate, by the way, and doesn't include the chocolate I'm eating for myself.

Well it that time again here some topic we could discuss

For the magical ton bell Disney land hour you guys could discuss a welcome to Disney land party for meg crofton. I know Tom has a heart crofton tee shirt with large print Disney parks on the back.

For the regular podcast chat we could discuss this weeks law suits with jcb. We could also discuss some rumors that are out their that will make some people not happy. And could lead to a certain podcaster chaining her self to the ride and at the same time causing her to we hash the light I winter but in a much bigger scale. Well what ever we discuss it fun so of you have never joined us please do the regulars love new people.

Transformative chat tonight. If you aren't out making millions off of your likeness, stop by.

Chat night - try to tear yourselves away from railing about GAC, DAS, FP, FP+ or some other incomprehensible initials long enough to drop by and say hello.

It's that time - come discuss the "props" John and Kevin brought to the podcast, critique John's hosting, Teresa's blouse color, and most of all, whether to bleep or not bleep.

Or we can just talk about food.

Chat's acting weird but works if you can login with google Facebook etc.

It that time of the week where we discuss all things chip and dale in the disboards chat room.

So don't forget to be their tonight a day before hollween so dress up and remember if you have candy being enough to share. We also be having a chocolate tasting by a diser named mytripsandraces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter