Coming to Disney and Welcome to Disney World Letters

DisneyFF1124

Mouseketeer
Hello to all of the DISigners! I have looked at a lot of your work and I must say I have seen some great designs! You all do such a great job!

I am hoping that one of you will be willing to help with a few DISigns for an upcoming family trip. The entire family is excited about this trip and I want to continue to build up that excitement.

I would like to send a letter to each group of family members between now and our upcoming trip date on Feb 26. I am just looking for a simple letter from Mickey and Friends addressing each group and saying that they are excited about our upcoming trip to come visit. I am also looking for a second letter to leave for each group in our rooms after we arrive that welcomes each group and mentions their excitement.

As I mentioned, it can be the same letter from Mickey and Friends addressed to each group but please feel free to be more creative if you would like!

Group 1: Dan and Nichole
Group 2: Melanie and Ariel
Group 3: Chris, Rebecca and Noelle
Group 4: Leo and Pam

Thank you very much in advance! I hope that one of you can find the time to take on this project for me!!

Dan

Here are the ones to mail. If you would like for me to change anything, please let me know.

As for the welcome letters, do you want all of them to be from Mickey and pals or do you want each letter to be from a different character(s)?

Dee

Surprise-Fab5-MelanieandAriel.jpg

Surprise-Fab5-LeoandPam.jpg

Surprise-Fab5-DanandNichole.jpg

Surprise-Fab5-ChrisRebeccaNoelle.jpg

Dee these are great!! You do some good work! I actually contacted you in another thread after seeing your work there! In regards to the mail letter there is one small change that needs to be made. Nichole's name is spelled with an h making it Nichole. It is spelled Nicole on the letters you gave me.
In regards to the welcome letter, if its not too much trouble, specific characters would be great but I would be just as happy with Mickey and Friends. If you do specific characters these are my requests.

Leo and Pam: Mickey and Friends
Chris, Rebecca and Noelle: Mickey and Friends
Dan and Nichole: Pooh and Tigger
Melanie and Ariel: Belle and Ariel

Thank you so much!!!

Dan

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I fixed Nichole's name, sorry about that!

Here are the welcome letters. If you would would like a different picture for Leo and Pam's let me know. I thought that one was funny, but you may not like it as much. Please let me know if I have any typos :) or would like anything changed.

Dee

Welcome-Fab51-ChrisRebeccaNoelle.jpg

Welcome-Princesses2-MelanieandAriel.jpg

Welcome-Pooh-DanandNichole.jpg

Welcome-Fab5-LeoandPam.jpg

Dee the welcome letters are great as well!! These will certainly help me plus up my families excitement!! No worries about the typo! After you fixed it I thought I might have misread it! The picture for Leo and Pam is great! It all looks great! Thank you very much!

Dan

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi,
I am new here and I was wondering about the invites to the bippity boppity boutique?

Welcome!
:goodvibes
You should start your own thread. Make sure all the pertinent information is given; i.e. name, date, time, favorite princess, etc...:goodvibes

I need to get a welcome letter for my kids for our trip to Disney World in September. I would like it to be from Mickey and Minnie Mouse. There names are Jonah and Ember. Can this be done>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts