Coming up blank on early ADR,s and the bus.

copper rules

Earning My Ears
Last minute with less than two weeks ago we booked in ADR at Magic Kingdom at 8 a.m. the park opens at 9 a.m. that day and we are traveling from the Pop Century we were trying to figure out what time the buses start running to get to the Magic Kingdom cuz we believe it's one hour before the park opens so what we're trying to figure out is there an early morning Park breakfast bus or do we have to take an Uber I called the resort today and the lady on the phone was not sure so I could not trust any of her answers

Buses should be running by 6:30 am. You will be able to check your app for times before you head to the bus stop. Since buses may not come as often at that time, if you are waiting longer than you'd like, you can always call an Uber to take you to Contemporary and take the short walk over.

You probably talked to the call center, not the resort. It is wise to trust neither about Disney Transport info.
I agree. We ran into a problem at the BW getting to HS for an 8:00AM reservation. The boats weren't running until 8:00. No buses at that time to HS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter